Honest question...

I too want to know penis scale? For science.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kailow_Krow

Firstclaimer
Feb 25, 2017
Is there a way to preview those nude character models? I NEED to know how big the dude's dick is. Also can we be naked in game? That'd be good.
But really, I have to ask (seriously) why would they model those *ahem* details if they won't use them, and then why put them in and sensor them rather than just not model it in the first place?

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
lol, there is nothing to see under the distortion. It's only distorted to avoid certain rules of websites that can sometimes be pretty strict about that kind of stuff. Sometimes even the suggestion of certain body parts can break the rules in some places.

For what it's worth though, full on nudity won't be in game, but there will be ways to show a fair amount of skin for those who want to.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
all in the name of science!... Science helps solve crimes on that note will there be a detective mission to retrieve dna to analyse and match to find out who has killed a friendly npc or track down ?

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
I dont know if i should ask or keep myself to the subject... i dont mind sexy bikini but wtf lol can i ask .... CANWE FREAKING SWIM!!!! That pissed the fcking sht out of me in FF if we so adv in tech TRUST me water proof is a MUST i mean if it rains we all die??? Wtf

Jul 27, 2016
I dont know if i should ask or keep myself to the subject... i dont mind sexy bikini but wtf lol can i ask .... CANWE FREAKING SWIM!!!! That pissed the fcking sht out of me in FF if we so adv in tech TRUST me water proof is a MUST i mean if it rains we all die??? Wtf
Water resistant does not equal water proof.