Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Be proud of yourself for taking this step honey. The difficult part is over, the hard part is only beginning.

It's going to kick your ass, i'm not sugarcoating it.

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016

So... For who's benefit are you spouting all this motivational speech and pseudo-mysticism?

Us..... or you?

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
So... For who's benefit are you spouting all this motivational speech and pseudo-mysticism?

Us..... or you?
Very observant but than the question begs to be asked. Why do any of us do anything? Pseudo-mystical, i like that term. You got an ego don't you? Now imagine what it would feel like to loose this sense of self, even if only for a moment. Later on you learn to incorporate the lessons you learned from that experience into your sense of self. There is nothing mystical about it, it's as logical as 1+1. It's going to be confusing and as i said earlier, it's going to kick your mental ass.

Maybe you're right. Maybe i am doing this for selfish reasons. It's the internet after all, people do weird things on it.

Last edited:

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016
Maybe it's just several decades of messing around with religions and the occult, that makes all this preaching seem so naive. And perhaps seeing a friend of mine go mad from messing with the darker parts of Gnosticism factor in there as well. Whenever someone come over and start preaching their beliefs, there's a good chance I've already studied them, torn out what I found useful and discarted the rest.

So cut the drama.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
We all have a story man. I get that, i've seen people go mad and i lost my fair share of them. Nihilism is a pain too though. I apologize for the drama, i'm not promising it won't happen again.

Call me optimistic.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
I thought about it Yrkul but i have to disagree. I'm not doing this for selfish reasons. Plato's allegory of the cave, the movie the matrix was fifteen years ago. Fifteen years ago. Now there's a lot of ways to look at Plato's cave but the way i like to look at it is basic psychology, basic sociology. Those kids have a right to know.

I guess that's just how PTSD works. It's not the stress, the muscle cramps or the anxiety attacks that mess with you. It's the survival guilt.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
The worst part about it is, i did it again. There's a couple of posts that i removed and i'm going into physical overload. Don't give your kids PTSD man, that's all i'm saying.

Tomorrow morning i'm going to feel ashamed for doing what i just did. It's a freaking pattern. Don't give your kids PTSD.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Everyone has a story, opinions and their own conclusions
I like to think its a melting pot of minds that can bring out the best and interesting!

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016
Hmh. So it's a search for redemption...

In any case, there's a difference between preaching and teaching. And you're not helping "those kids" by throwing chunks of basic philosophy and fortune cookie wisdom at them. And then you drag nihilism into it, just to make it even more confusing to "those kids". What's next? Kierkegaard?

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Hmh. So it's a search for redemption...

In any case, there's a difference between preaching and teaching. And you're not helping "those kids" by throwing chunks of basic philosophy and fortune cookie wisdom at them. And then you drag nihilism into it, just to make it even more confusing to "those kids". What's next? Kierkegaard?
No, level twelve in my hero's journey. Leaving the other world. Maybe you're right, maybe i am doing this for selfish reasons.

But you're very right imo about redemption. Very observant, again. If you can't explain something simple, it probably means you don't understand it at all. I do my best to explain it simple though.

If i'm allowed to dissect you too. You think you're smarter than everyone. Don't underestimate the little guy.

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
And yes imo, these kids have a right to know. Because nowadays, Enlightenment is no longer a philosophical idea, it's a neurological one. It's becoming a scientific study all on its own. It is no longer in the field of mysticism, spirituality or Gnosticism. It is there, stairing all of us in the face. They have the right to know it exists and they have the right to know that it won't come easy.

It will be painful but it will be worth it. People have died over getting this knowledge across.

We're finally entering a new age of Enlightenment. Narcissistic consumerism, go cuddle yourself.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
I could leave this dialogue, monologue feeling like a winner. For whatever reason, i'm going to do stuff that makes me feel silly and ridicules. It may sound weird but learning to let go of your ego is pretty important to the whole ordeal.

We're all just people. Did i come across as retarded enough? Huh, huh?

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Motherlover. I was expecting you to give me trouble. As a person who's going through this and nearing the end. As i'm preparing myself for the journey back, there are two things i want anyone to take this journey to understand. It exists and it's not going to come easy. See, this whole thing started for me, by learning about the skinner-box. It's a mental pump. The Enlightenment experience is very similar. You're going to have to trick your brain in some type of bipolaism. Not bipolar in terms of depression and happiness. Bipolarism in terms of importance and trivial.

One moment, you're going to go: OMG i'm achieving Enlightenment, it's the most important thing anyone ever did. The other moment you're going to realize that all you're doing is becoming emotionally mature. An organism that can not take care of itself, is an organism that was never raised in the first place. At the very least, 16 years of education, has been a complete waste. Imagine a lion cub that can not take care of itself, it was never educated to begin with.

If you decided to take the journey, you've already won. You just weren't ready to realize how hard it was going to be.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
You know what, i'm just going to go out and say it. I experienced ego death and i believed from that point on, my life was going to be rainbows and unicorns. It wasn't.

It's not that stuff doesn't get better.

I always had trouble letting go, so i assumed that the refusal to return was going to be a big problem for me. Nope. For whatever reason, it isn't.

You kids have fun...

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Before i go into a PTSD episode again from talking about this stuff. Understand one thing. There is nothing weird about the "Enlightenment" experience. It's incredibly natural. It's just a part of growing up. People in this society are just retarded. As am i, as are most of us.

There is something seriously wrong with this society.

All that Enlightenment really is, is just growing up.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I am watching re-runs of lost i love that series :D

This might sound odd but everytime i take a really huge dump
my stomach feels enlightened due to the fact alot of waste has left
and to repeat this wonderful cycle all over again.

on that note have a good day!

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
This was my shortest episode ever. Only a couple of hours. It's just in general that we were never educated properly in this society and that's the problem. People in this society are only raised to check their Facebook and go to work while never daring to speak up against their boss. Fluck, they're even raised to be ashamed of their own body.

Imagine a wild animal being raised like this. Of course it's going to be dysfunctional.

*motherlover, another level. I didn't think i had it in me and yet here i am.*

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
An animal raised the same way were, is going to be dysfunctional. Remember that. There is nothing, mystical, spiritual or magical about Enlightenment. It's as natural as taking a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.