HeineSnow Art Related??

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have in my mind this character in a contest against the Nutri ninja blendmax pro blitz auto iq very smart ULTIMATE

In the end the nutri ninja smokes and explodes and this character finishes in this pose with a statement "Nothing compares to real cutting edge technology".. followed by some very good 80s music :cool:

HeineSnow

Omni Ace
Base Commander
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
I have in my mind this character in a contest against the Nutri ninja blendmax pro blitz auto iq very smart ULTIMATE

In the end the nutri ninja smokes and explodes and this character finishes in this pose with a statement "Nothing compares to real cutting edge technology".. followed by some very good 80s music :cool:
Hahah he sound like a super badass supporting character for the protagonist. Just like Kakashi in Naruto had a lot of cool tricks. XD

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Have 4 eyes is good incase 1 pair is sleeping :cool:

You know if his horns had 2 beams moving around it could be a good way to track things with horn tracking lasers otherwise it could be the riot light show!

Can he use his tail as some kind of spring so can jump higher?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'm HeineSnow's number 1# fan, just saying...
I could see this as a badge, only those with the badge gets to see secret art work unreleased :O
How do we get that badge hmm perhaps by following @HeineSnow and creating a cut out of HeineSnow avatar then taking a picture of the cut out with something such as an interesting rock!

HeineSnow

Omni Ace
Base Commander
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
Space truck and tanks that looks exciting!!!

* Thanks

What competition was this for?

* Some local character design competition, that i didn't win. lul

A dragon with guns to defeat covid!

* This was personal work about combining battleship and dragon together. Hahah that orb is reflector beam. But i can see it to mistaken as covid lol.

Small skeleton person pet?

* Testing a new rigging for a simple chibi skeleton model I made during class.

Big feet big pose, and a big mek hmm
* That was a quick built, that maybe had future planning to revisit for upgrade XD