HeineSnow Art Related??

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Nah I totally get that. Just remember for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, the larger the calibre of the "bullet" fired, the more mass you need to counter the backfire. The omni is designed to be super light so it can fly and be maneuverable, it is not really meant to house an artillery piece. With that said this is my only criticism, it really is a kick ass design.
IF MY SYBIAN HAS THE POWER TO BREAK THROUGH BRICK WALLS. IT HAS THE POWER TO EAT SUCH RECOIL.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
IF MY SYBIAN HAS THE POWER TO BREAK THROUGH BRICK WALLS. IT HAS THE POWER TO EAT SUCH RECOIL.
Breaking a wall revolves around building up force, bullet recoil is about distributing force, those applications do have some overlap but that does not mean one can automatically do both.

HeineSnow

Omni Ace
Base Commander
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
That is indeed superb it has an aggressive look about it like a flying spider with guns for arms!
Hehe it was base on a sketch i did a while back, then added some changes to the design to make it more interesting.
NEW RABBIT VARIANT TO COUNTER OUR AIR FORCES.

YOUR BADASS ART IS BECOMING AN ENEMY OF THE CULT.
Thanks, it wouldn't be possible without the inspiration from Chosen design :p

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Is that the evolved version of the spider mech because if it turned into a ball would be impaling alot of things ... ouch
Btw the last image reminds me of excalbur's helmet from warframe not a bad thing does fit the spikey theme :D

HeineSnow

Omni Ace
Base Commander
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
Is that the evolved version of the spider mech because if it turned into a ball would be impaling alot of things ... ouch
Btw the last image reminds me of excalbur's helmet from warframe not a bad thing does fit the spikey theme :D
Yeah, it just fun of tinkering. Spider mech does sound like a good idea...I need to make more leg for him XD

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This is another neat one are those tails or wings perhaps they are wingtails it reminds me of tails from sonic but with 4 times the tails! Those would be good for blocking things as it spins then again maybe it could be used for legs while you do lu kang kicks like this with the legs

Those guns attached to the forearms are they like 2 mini vulkans

noticed antenna's in the drawing like to see this in the final piece :cool:

HeineSnow

Omni Ace
Base Commander
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
[QUOTE="noticed antenna's in the drawing like to see this in the final piece :cool:[/QUOTE]

Actually those were just random stuff I added on as a joke, but yeah it is possible to make them. XD

The articulated wing are like Dr.Octo mechanical arm which allow for better manoeuvre, in addition enable the user to glide and hover in the air.