Having technical issues with the Em-8ER Forums, Web Site or Discord?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
you can toggle firefox compatibility mode, which would work.. I can use discord in palemoon
thanks i have tried this but it is still the same i am not sure what it could be a setting or something else i am using version 28.9.1 (64-bit)

Last edited:

Darker7

Firstclaimer
Jul 2, 2017
I'd like to change my password but couldn't find where to do it.
My current password can be cracked in seconds :Ü™

Edit: I circumvented it by using the account recovery feature for now but there should be a proper way to do it from account management as well (which I either didn't find or couldn't access) :Ü™

Last edited:

disco#6157

Omega Founder
Sep 11, 2020
1599954130881.png

Could you guys fix the default forum config. It's actually unusable, and the font is really heavy and blurry on a 4k screen while you're editing it. Like the spacing between letters is only 1 pixel.

Edit: after using it a bit, honestly most of the forum features seem to be completely broken on firefox. I can see it's not bad at all on chrome which i assume is what everyone's using.

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I'd like to change my Forum name if that's possible please.
Hi @ShiroDust !!
Please send a Private Message to our Community Manager, @Ronyn , here on the forums. Be sure to include in your Private Message what you want your forum name to be changed to. :cool:

Cheers!!
~ Faeryl

heller44

Deepscanner
Feb 10, 2017
I'd like to change my password but couldn't find where to do it.
My current password can be cracked in seconds :Ü™

Edit: I circumvented it by using the account recovery feature for now but there should be a proper way to do it from account management as well (which I either didn't find or couldn't access) :Ü™
Seriously, this needs to be fixed.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
View attachment 4006

Could you guys fix the default forum config. It's actually unusable, and the font is really heavy and blurry on a 4k screen while you're editing it. Like the spacing between letters is only 1 pixel.

Edit: after using it a bit, honestly most of the forum features seem to be completely broken on firefox. I can see it's not bad at all on chrome which i assume is what everyone's using.
I am using pale moon, haven't used the others yet.

Seriously, this needs to be fixed.
Yes and also to remind peoples that a strong password is a good idea too

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,
I think there's a problem with the email confirmation part of the sign up process: it doesn't seem to get sent and nothing in the spam folder.
Asking it to be resent later doesn't seem to work either.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hello,
I think there's a problem with the email confirmation part of the sign up process: it doesn't seem to get sent and nothing in the spam folder.
Asking it to be resent later doesn't seem to work either.
1) i am sure you have done this, is the email address typed correctly and matches the account information in https://my.em8er.com/

2) Check your email is not blocking [email protected]
for the forum check your email is not blocking [email protected]

3) If you mean the https://forums.em8er.com, click on your name near the top
check in preferences that "Receive news and update emails " is ticked.

If you have tried everything could send a message directly to support@crixa.io

Hope it gets resolved soon!

Last edited:
P

punkbuzter#6186

I have a suggestion for the forum...
When writing, as of now, highlighting text has almost the same color as the background of this box which makes it difficult to see how much has actually been highlighted.
Don't know if there are different themes yet but if that's the case, I'm still using the default blue one.
[edit]: The suggestion is to change the color of highlighted text :p

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have a suggestion for the forum...
When writing, as of now, highlighting text has almost the same color as the background of this box which makes it difficult to see how much has actually been highlighted.
Don't know if there are different themes yet but if that's the case, I'm still using the default blue one.
[edit]: The suggestion is to change the color of highlighted text :p

I like a orange colour but thats so it looks like a fire has engulfed the words your highlighting :D

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
No my patron reward. I paid for a month but its not showing any rewards on my end. Did I mess it up?
Oh yes now i see what you mean, you could wait a little longer and see because sometimes it may take time to appear.

If it still doesn't appear after a while could also explain this and contact directly to the support team [email protected]

Hope this will get resolved soon

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Having an issue with my patron rewards not showing up in my account.
No my patron reward. I paid for a month but its not showing any rewards on my end. Did I mess it up?

Hello Zygsy!!

Would you clarify for me which Patron rewards are NOT showing in your account? Also, what date did you subscribe on?

Also to be sure, have you scrolled down the "My Account" page to see your rewards?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
It says I subbed on Feb 16th and I have scrolled down. The only thing it shows under my inventory is the Valkyr. I am not sure what the Feb or March rewards were cuz I am shit at remembering
You get the valkyr when you sign up to the Em8er website, and if you mean 2021 feb

I think it is this A.I

1615997873582.jpeg

For March from what i see, on the Em8er Monthly patron section it is

1615998572466.jpeg

&

1615998614550.jpeg

That's a good point sometimes i forget stuff too, be a good idea to add a month and year on each skin/item such as March 2021 and for the free skin could say Sign up 2021

Another thing if you click on Campaign & perks near the top right side, then click on option 2 monthly patron, and click manage subscription check and see the status there too

Should show you the current transaction and near the top right side where it says summary can change card details to use another card if 1 is either expiring or doesn't have anything left.

Zygsy

Commander
Feb 16, 2017
You get the valkyr when you sign up to the Em8er website, and if you mean 2021 feb

I think it is this A.I

View attachment 4322

For March from what i see, on the Em8er Monthly patron section it is

View attachment 4323

&

View attachment 4324

That's a good point sometimes i forget stuff too, be a good idea to add a month and year on each skin/item such as March 2021 and for the free skin could say Sign up 2021

Another thing if you click on Campaign & perks near the top right side, then click on option 2 monthly patron, and click manage subscription check and see the status there too

Should show you the current transaction and near the top right side where it says summary can change card details to use another card if 1 is either expiring or doesn't have anything left.
I checked and re checked. It does not show me having the rewards even though I paid for the patron

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I checked and re checked. It does not show me having the rewards even though I paid for the patron
Think the best thing to do, is contact the Crixa support team [email protected]
If you have already, just give them some more time they do get back and will explain

If things change let us know & hope it gets resolved.