Grummz's /r/PCmasterrace Reddit AMA Recap (January 27th, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Em-8ER does it differently. For one, our invasions are spread out through the whole zone instead of any one location. You're not defending a city, you are pushing back at a half-dozen fires throughout the zone at any given time. That alone spreads people out. It also turns out to be a lot more fun. The best times in Firefall beta was when the servers came back up and the zone wall filled with Chosen that you had to "sweep" off the map. Em-8ER invasions are more like that.
MAAAANNNNNN..... I cannot even BEGIN to describe the EXCITEMENT that I got every morning logging in to Firefall and seeing a map FULL of Red Chosen advancement and think on my Bastion.

It is time to go to WORK :D :D :D :D :D :D, would start out at New Eden and work my way North to Thump Dump and then go south along the ocean to Sunken Harbor. Ahhhh the path of Chosen bodies behind me.... the anticipation of Chosen bands ahead of me...... The THRILL of tearing them down.................

I dont know if Ember will ever have an Engineer type like Firefall's Bastion, but whhooooo I hope it does.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Reading this stuff about inter dimensional time warps, i do have one question to ask though. I'm obsessive in that way.

Was the Midas at one point or another designed to be a time traveling spaceship?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Some of the best times was colaborating with loads of players doing the 3 missions in order to get all the parts for the BWA key. Even after gaining the key those missions were still awesome.
That right up there ↑ doing those 3 missions over and over again with a BIG group of players, all from different armies, was one of THE best times I ever had in Firefall ... except for the BWA on HC runs. ;)

I wish I would have thought to record some of that play time back then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.