Grummz' Navel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
Who? I do like gals who can actually do a few pull ups (unlike twig sized me), but this looks just slightly too steroid esc for my taste.
Utsuho reiuji, not normally shown as quite that muscular but still the largest playable character in Touhou 12.3 and the hardest hitting by nature. But that was the first decent pic that popped up when I searched Touhou navel.

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Huh.... If it didn't have the mature context, you'd think you'd be listening to a decent children's song. The comments on the Youtube page are also worth a laugh. If you can post a picture of her navel then i'll forgive the navel-less post.
The music sounds like the theme tune to one of the Dizzy adventrues on the ZX Spectrum....

128k versions, of course!

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
She must be smoking opium, cause otherwise you won't see that sort of stuff. (edit) Wait, its a syringe? Then this is an abstract portrait of her at the beach. Also, can you spot the hidden meme?
Guessing you are referring to the "your base are belong to us" part. And this thread has gone quiet again... THAT MUST BE FIXED!

Status
Not open for further replies.