Grummz/Devs/ Community Team Appreciation Thread

What is your favorite thing about Em8er?

• Mechs

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Kaiju

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Skins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waifu/Husbandos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PvE

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
In a sea of poop video games Em8er is a shining beacon of hope.
This thread is for posting memes, quotes, thank yous, essays.. basically anything showing your appreciation, support or unhealthy infatuation for Grummz and/or the Devs, Community team.

Last edited:

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Team Em.8ER/Crixa Labs staff, thank you for all the hard work and devotion you pour into this game. It will be worth every minute. Perhaps you won't know the fruit of your labors for years yet...but you will know them and the fruit will be bountiful.

Here's to a new year, the Kick Starter year, with it's mystery, surprises, anticipation, and action!

Mar 18, 2021
I know that this thread is almost a year old, but I have to laugh because having an "All of the above" option completely defeats the purpose of the poll, because it is asking what your favourite thing about Em8er is.

And secondly, why combine Waifus/Husbandos as one option, and not have them as seperate options? Some of us like Waifus but have no interest in/dislike Husbandos. That forced ekwalertee again, sigh.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021
Or the other way round too yes
Don't worry, I know that for sure. I used to be part of and very active in a number of big online Western Anime/Manga forums/communities, and the amount of hatred towards Waifus and Female Fanservice from the general audience (read: mostly female audience) for supposedly "ruining anime shows" has not gone unnoticed.

Funny how the same people who complain about fanservice magically had no problems with and drooled over shows like Free! and Yuri On Ice though.

Another very important thing where is the option for vehicles, dropships, pets etc????
Contact the poll creator or feel free to create your own poll my friend.