Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
As I said in the YouTube comments:

What an
AWESOME video!! @Grummz , I completely agree with your point that one of the things stopping people from learning something, that is lacking in most people, is self-confidence.

I'm interested in seeing more of these videos ... as long as it doesn't take you away from the Terrain Demo - too much. :cool:;)

Oh and ... #InB4Fooni

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Future... Crixia Game training online and even centers hmmm

I feel the reassurance that someone could give receiving support and guidance.
This helps a lot especially with someone who knows what they talk about.

Self teaching can be daunting in my opinion because of the many possibilities of getting it wrong, but that's part of learning :eek:

Also having someone give you that nudge in the right direction is extremely helpful.
support/feedback keeps us aware of the progress we make and to look forward to the next steps to continue on.

That is just my view but i am not technically gifted however bring me a kaiju outfit we can start kaiju events
1553777667604.jpeg

Rernokk

Mar 28, 2019
Great videos so far Grummz! I would like to know what your thoughts are on indie projects and whether they require artwork or not to be successful. I'm currently working on a short-release project for a class that i'd like to do semi-decently as a first launch, but without an artist it seems like it's rather challenging to hype up gameplay.