Groups /armies/outfits/clans | Squads | Platoon management

Clan/outfit/army/group (coag)
  1. A system that had a online page for your coag where you could have discussions and such and be linked to the forums at the same time
  2. Have a calendar of when you as a group would like to do other things, this could also be advertised to others when they're looking for a group as well.
  3. Coag tags above your character like NanoTechnician [NNTN]
  4. Coag decals on clothing/vehicles/weapons
As for playing, having waypoints in the open world:
  1. both a personal one you can set;
  2. a squad one; and
  3. a level platoon one
As for playing, having in game comms:
  1. Your local chat
  2. Zone chat
  3. Coag chat
  4. Leader chat
As for playing, the chat should have:
  1. a help menu | fonts | slash commands etc
  2. sizable text and clickable links both location links and page links
  3. copy paste ability
  4. timestamping
  5. Kept to the same channel when zoning

Also the different ranges for the chat.

Shout /s in 150m (or other) radius. then yell /y in a 450m (or other) radius...etc. Liked that in FF.

Group Bounties and personal Bounties, too.

Also, the ability to see squad and platoon mate's gear and abilities, so we can make up for what we ourselves might lack and work better with certain abilities in conjunction.

Which reminds me of another thing. Combos! Detonators! Like in Dragon Age, where one character froze the enemy and another shattered it or caused more damage. Two effects causing a third for added damage or additional effects.

Last edited:

Vladplaya

Commander
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
USA
I have played only like couple games that allowed guild leaders to set custom ranks for their guild. And those ranks would show up next to the guild name. So you can have stuff like "Recruit of Ninjas", or "Sub Leader of Ninjas" or something silly or funny. Also there is option to not show rank names.
I know stuff like this can be pretty easily abused, but I think it still pretty cool, kinda gives little customization option to the guild/clan system besides common stuff like emblem. And it does helps to recognize people and show rest of the world what is their job/function in a community.