Gate Codes

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
Sending out thousands of emails at the same time unfortunately can't happen. Therefore people will receive their email seconds to minutes later than others.

The gate codes are limited in how many times it can be redeemed. Of course one account can only redeem it once. But when the code only works X times and thousands of emails get sent out, it's gone really fast.

I was excited when I got the email with the tiger mount gate code (x60)...only to be dismayed that my phone didn't notify me until it was 9 minutes old. Suffice to say, no free tiger mount for me.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
By the time I receive the email from Crixia, they’re all used.

only to be dismayed that my phone didn't notify me until it was 9 minutes old. Suffice to say, no free tiger mount for me.

I don't even have a phone sadly always missing the codes
1672170555678.jpeg

They could do something like this?

E.g.

- Login to the forum for extra accumulative bonus for increase chance of prizes
- Involve in topics X, Y and Z today and improve odds further while improving Forum rep
- Become part of 113th Squadron Achievement selective earning a nice badge and skully your little shorty reaper ingame
- When codes are given forum users have a chance to get a code sent to them selected randomly and partly by the A.I or Chosen randomly by the Dev if A.I is not responsive.

This could create a boost in Forum use and would be good to have more involved in meaningful discussion, and even contribute to entertaining content too.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Received another email message below with a gate code this time including a riddle!

"Happy New Year! A-Luna has provided an encrypted transmission for 10x Archon Packs ($350 value!!!): 10x Redemption Archon ENCRYPTED (DECODE FIRST): BGENO-GAL2W-L98HR

Unfortunately, A-Luna has lost the key to the message! After searching through her memory, this is the closest she could come to remembering it:

I am not always visible, but I am always there.
I have phases and tides, but I am not the sea.
I have craters and mountains, but I am not a planet.
I reflect the light of the sun, but I am not a star.
I am known by many names. Who am I?"

The instructions is not so clear to me would it work by?

- Giving the answer to the A.I Luna on discord and reveals the right code?

- Put down the answer in the forum pm to A.I Luna or Dev and wait for a message ?

Last edited:

iDemonSlayer

Feli Gatestrider
Mar 16, 2017
GATE Codes contain no 1, I, O or 0
the O in the gate code i changed it for ever latters/number and got nonthing that the only one that dont need to be there feels like a troll code

iDemonSlayer

Feli Gatestrider
Mar 16, 2017
well got the new now all of them are gone

in discord
F.A.I. The Red Nynja A.I. — Today at 11:30 PM
The bot did not have the answer.
She was part of the GATE code to decipher.
[11:32 PM]
Also, the GATE codes have already all been claimed.
However, someone who successfully deciphered the code might tell you how it worked.
I did not decipher the code.

and the link to the same message https://discord.com/channels/198513725978705920/1059342122609811476/1059373065668153344

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
So gate codes are neat. They’re this really cool thing that shows up in my email. By the time I receive the email from Crixia, they’re all used. What gives?
I don't check emails regularly, but I'm reminded that email is just one of the mechanisms like Twitter and Chief Chats so I shouldn't feel bad, which is true.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
However, someone who successfully deciphered the code might tell you how it worked.
I am wondering if the answer was moon and then could be converted to numbers

E.g. A=1 B=2 etc

So could it be that MOON = 13151514

or that there is a missing space in the code and it was simply number 4 for the amount of letters that spelt moon?

I am intrigued to know the process hmm

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
I am wondering if the answer was moon and then could be converted to numbers

E.g. A=1 B=2 etc

So could it be that MOON = 13151514

or that there is a missing space in the code and it was simply number 4 for the amount of letters that spelt moon?

I am intrigued to know the process hmm
Grummz used a "Keyed Caesar Cipher" a.k.a "Keyword Cipher".
The Caesar Cipher usually shifts the letters of the alphabet by some number (I believe the default is 3 or 7 positions) and then make the substitutions using the shifted alphabet, but in the "keyed caesar cipher" a key is also used, so the unique letters of that key are put at the start of the alphabet and the rest of the letters ar put in the same order, but for some reason it seems Grummz chose to only put the key at the start of the alphabet and not shift the other letters before making the substitutions, so it makes it easier to decode for most people, but someone who knows how the caesar cipher works may take a couple more seconds to realize the "shifting" step don't need to be done.

Also the key was "LUNA" so the alphabet used for substitution would be "LUNABCDEFGHIJKMOPQRSTVWXYZ"

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ah wouldn't of guessed that one, who ever won that deserved it.
If they ever do other prizes could have games such as

- Compared 2 Em8er pictures and list the differences
- Find 3 beans in the ingame demo write down their colour, and defend your thumpr successfully!
- How many Micro Em8erdon's does it take to knock down a kaiju?

etc etc