Gaming setups! Gotta show 'em!

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I have a laptop... I play games on it, send dank memes to unsuspecting relatives on it and someday I will be fighting with my fellow Reapers against the endless hordes of Tsi-hu and their Kaiju on it.
I would post a picture of it... but I am on it, so I would have to break the laws of physics to take a picture/post it ..while on it...
I will now pet my gamer cat..
Gnight.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have a laptop... I play games on it, send dank memes to unsuspecting relatives on it and someday I will be fighting with my fellow Reapers against the endless hordes of Tsi-hu and their Kaiju on it.
I would post a picture of it... but I am on it, so I would have to break the laws of physics to take a picture/post it ..while on it...
I will now pet my gamer cat..
Gnight.
That is the best bedtime poem all reapers must know of it

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This thread didn't get the love it deserved. Three cheers for poor cable management.

View attachment 4156 View attachment 4157

Also, cute cat. I can't have one on my desk because they chase my keyboard's LEDs.
I like the chair and the oppossite chair too a classic, now the cat must be nosing on someone else's keyboard is my guess!

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
This thread didn't get the love it deserved. Three cheers for poor cable management.

View attachment 4156 View attachment 4157

Also, cute cat. I can't have one on my desk because they chase my keyboard's LEDs.
The wooden chair behind the monitor is called the "being ignored chair " lolol
Would make a good comedy sketch!