GamePlay ideas, Achievements, Guild power-up and everything in that department

Jul 5, 2017
USA
IN EM8ER, IT'S CALLED SKIM MODE.
BUT THERE'S A DRAWBACK. AFTER EXITING SKIM MODE, ALL ABILITY ARE ON COOLDOWN.
Oh gotcha, I didn't make the connection. Not being able to use abilities is a pretty heavy drawback, has anything been said about possibly being able to research a combat skim? One where you could freely enter and exit for use in combat? Or will it purely be a way to traverse the landscape and be omitted from combat completely?

Jul 5, 2017
USA
They way the team plans the mobility, it will be much like firefall and smoother gliding with independent aim. Wouldn't see a reason to have another way of combat maneuverability.
My thought was simply that those two mechanics compliment each other nicely rather than force you to choose one or the other. It creates a very fluid feeling of movement in the air, the ground, and most noticeably, the transition between. I trust the team with their decisions, I love the feel that firefall had, and I only posed the question as a possible suggestion to further enhance and compliment mobility seeing as we are going to be battling in much larger environments than we did in firefall.