Funding for a playable Thumper encounter

Jul 28, 2016
Mexico
Hi, I missed this funding program since I didnt knew about it. I am a big Firefall follower and would like to fund
Python Bike Skin or Deepscanner

Please help me still participate in this funding.

Thanks

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Hi, I missed this funding program since I didnt knew about it. I am a big Firefall follower and would like to fund
Python Bike Skin or Deepscanner

Please help me still participate in this funding.

Thanks
Usually at the Chief Chats on Discord there will be a few $1 Milestone Three packs that are raffled off. Those can be upgraded before the Kickstarter. Hopefully you can score one of those. If not there are still the Newcomer packs and a subscription too.

Jul 28, 2016
Mexico
Usually at the Chief Chats on Discord there will be a few $1 Milestone Three packs that are raffled off. Those can be upgraded before the Kickstarter. Hopefully you can score one of those. If not there are still the Newcomer packs and a subscription too.
I hope I can, I never noticed about this kind of packages and the rewards are cool. I've just bought the subscription, but the others are disabled.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I hope I can, I never noticed about this kind of packages and the rewards are cool. I've just bought the subscription, but the others are disabled.
Here is a small pack not sure if its available, its a decal for holographic tagging
https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/6

Perhaps there is a future kick starter .... i wonder hmm

Also worth staying in the loop in forum/discord to be part of the community including a chance to win nice prizes!!!!

Hope you get the bike skin / deepscanner
1561976108816.gif

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I THINK I STILL HAVE 2 DOLLA PACK LEFT!

IF YOUR NICE ENOUGH, YOU KNOW, GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEE AND SHOW ME THE CUTES BUNNY PICTURE IN MY LIFE.

I'LL BE A GENEROUS GOD TO YOU!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hello Woohp009!
@Wyntyr is correct about the giveaways for Milestone 3 (M3) "One Dollar Club" packs during Chief Chats on Discord. A few times, there have also been raffles held for those same packs here on the forums.

The Milestone 3 (M3) packs are no longer available to be purchased because the campaign is closed.

However, if you somehow acquire a pack, those $1 packs can be upgraded all the way to the Omni Ace pack in Milestone 3 but, ONLY up until the Kickstarter begins.

By the way, when you upgrade any Milestone 3 (M3) pack to the Scout or higher, you automatically receive the Python Bike Skin as a thank you for upgrading!

See ALL of the Milestone 3 (M3) packs here:
https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/3

You may also not know, @Maven , who is one of our AWESOME community members, had the foresight to grab a BUNCH of "M3 One Dollar Club" packs and is the reason Grummz is able to give away these packs during Chief Chats!

Maven is very generous as well and has been known to randomly award them to community members if they ask very nicely. :cool:

I wish you LOTS OF GOOD LUCK Reaper Woohp009!!
~Faeryl