Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I believe that video is the best way going forward for these updates, esp as we have more to show.
This explains it the best with some commentary and optional epic music in the background

We have some bonus items for you too that we will share in the video update and in future updates as we get closer to finishing the movement demo that will be delivered to backers.

When everyone hears about the bonuses ! :p

Jul 28, 2016
spiralofhope.com
I was impressed at your inquiring after old player videos showing movement, but getting in touch with an old dev is good to hear.

Movement is exceptionally important. Just look at Destiny and how it's jumping is so awesom-- hahahahahaha

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016
WOW, I can't wait to see this. Thank you soooooooooooooo much for the update.
I'm sick and this is the reason it took so long for me to get in.
Again keep up the awesome work and like the rest we are waiting for this awesome game.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
The goal for the Omniframe movement demo, as a reminder, is:

1) Have a human pilot inside a working Omniframe (medium)
2) Be able to walk, run, and do all the basic movements of the Omniframe
3) Get Jetpacks in and have the Omniframe able to jet.
4) Get Gliding in and have the Omniframe able to glide.
5) No shooting, no sound work, no particles or special effects, just the movement and feel.
6) Tiki dance.

:):p:D

Jan 10, 2017
Worcester MA
www.youtube.com
2020 does have a nice sound to it the game of the future ....but i hope its before 2020 :eek:
2020 does have a nice round number...however most (bigger) games(like this one is most likely going to be) are in full dev for at least 5 years...I'm thinking this game will be a 2022 full release. I'm still excited about it, and cant wait to throw more money at their faces!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Can we ever really call the game a full release due to the milestone expansion approach for content? Don't read my words wrong because each funded milestone will be a completed project. It would be more interesting to talk about how many milestones we see for content by 2022 instead of the concept of full release. Either way, I will be playing and loving every progressive step the Em-8er project takes.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Can we ever really call the game a full release due to the milestone expansion approach for content? Don't read my words wrong because each funded milestone will be a completed project. It would be more interesting to talk about how many milestones we see for content by 2022 instead of the concept of full release. Either way, I will be playing and loving every progressive step the Em-8er project takes.
Technically, a game that is not in 'Early Access/Alpha/Beta', and has been released to the general public with full access to existing features (bar some micro-transaction shenanigans) is considered as 'live' or 'full release' irrespective of the amount of content it has.

Hence, regardless of any plans for additional milestones, the game will be considered to be in 'full release' state once it hits the aforementioned conditions. That could happen by 2020. Any and all additional milestones for the game will be considered additional expansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.