Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like to add my big thanks for the hard work too, and patiently waiting to know much more on the

- hi-poly model
- Female human model 100'000 polys !!!
- Michael bross boss beats
- Super duper software used
- Mo-cap animations and who will be wearing the suit!
- a sleek login system
- & the return of many emoji's in discord :D

Alan Jones

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
Oklahoma
As we thank you all for the awesome work as well

3D files for printed THMPRS will be e-mailed out next week.
This is great, did not expect this so soon, really.

The Omniframe is looking sick.
We need an image update here as you progress with it. :D

We also have been working on completing the human female. Our "lo-poly" version is going to end up being 100,000 polys
100k poly is better than FF correct?

This is a surprise, awesome!

IndieGoGo funds.
3 weeks is a long time to wait

Along those lines, we finally purchased a copy of Autodesk Maya
awesome purchase there. it's a package deal with me 3DsMax, Maya, and Blender. Learning ZBrush now.

motion capture software
using multiple capture may be a good option in stead of using just one like mocap

Houdini for creating terrain and bases.
Awesome program if you get the hang of it, way to go.

Finally, we have been working on both a login system for the game and a website where you can see your backed milestones, perks and perk status! Your Em-8ER unified login will link your forum and Discord accounts together as well.
This will be real handy, thanks.

Xeile

Feb 10, 2017
Great news, I've only just heard that Firefall has officially come to an end, roughly a month ago. Nostalgia, nothing more for that game.

Any updates on when we can expect to play some form of Beta? Next year perhaps? I couldn't experience Firefall on my new PC build, after spending over 800 hours on that game, based off a rig made in 2004. But I'm stoked for Em-8er to be playable so I can see it in it's full glory <3

Torque

Aug 13, 2017
California
*tugs on Mark Kern's coattails....Don't leave without me. o_O I was just told today about this awesome new game coming out called Em-8er. Believe me, I am very excited about this! I was a foundering player of Firefall. Gosh, what a game that COULD have been. But, hey, you wouldn't have a chance like this if it had been, eh?! :p Holler if you need help with proofreading your in game content, beta testing and so forth. I've been on the planet a lot longer than most. I offer my services free, of course. I could offer you 10 hours a week. I would be honored. :rolleyes: Now, get to crackin' and get this game going. There's people waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.