Frequencies its purpose for gates and more?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was wondering how some gates could be more sophisticated and protected, the ideas that it was to do with unlocking a code through its frequencies.

Such as patterns

As an example

With radio with fm and am frequencies are to find the right range to receive the station.
In the case of a Gate there are multiple frequencies and some scrambled by the environment frequencies as well.

So lets say the frequencies could be a game to decipher the frequencies and find and match to the frequency/pattern in question to unlock the gate. However the gate could change its frequencies/patterns due to its structure and this would mean the same frequencies/patterns would not work again.

Other uses of frequencies

- Recon tech to match frequencies to an enemy emitted by them especially in heavily guarded areas so that even cloaking/camo tech are not the only area to consider.

- With the Scan spike and even the Scan hammer produces a frequency waves, the same could be shown by the tremors of Kaiju's and not just their prints they leave behind for other ways to track.

- Some mind controlling npc's could use this and finding that right frequency could mean controlling them temporarily until they adapt and the connection breaks.

- What if frequencies could be absorbed and replicated through your suit/ even a structure to then fade as if there was no one there..... surely this would use more energy and for evading higher rank hunters or kaiju's it could be a very useful tech.

etc

Aug 14, 2016
On the idea of patterns I'll like to point out that you can also make those patterns in 3D space using things like sound based levitation. Yes, you can soundwaves to make things float and fly around with the right set up.

We could also just go the Stargate rout and using what is basically a phone number types of system.

Side note.
We can also use some illusions to make patterns and puzzles if we wanted too. This could be shown as how different beings view the world around them. After all, what I see as human could be different from what my A.I. partner sees using the cameras on the Omniframe and helmet. And that could be different still from how other lifeforms and A.I. see things. For example.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
We can also use some illusions to make patterns and puzzles if we wanted too. This could be shown as how different beings view the world around them. After all, what I see as human could be different from what my A.I. partner sees using the cameras on the Omniframe and helmet. And that could be different still from how other lifeforms and A.I. see things
All those fancy images and swirly graphs/scans with sound effects the A.I is going to make the experience so much :cool: