Frame Garage

Would this work/Is it already planned?

• Total voters

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
I do believe this idea has already been mentioned in a chief chat long ago, i don't think it was answered though, but if it'll be like in firefall, an omniframe garage would do the same, aka a man-sized device to choose your equipment, view your frames, change said frames etc... This'll need clarification by Grummz, but it's not something to worry about yet, especially so early in development.

Oh and yeah, just an additionnal info, it's planned that we can and SHOULD have multiple frames, as if, for exemple, your omniframe gets put out of combat or destroyed, you'll have to survive with just your geesuit and perhaps a small sidearm while waiting for one of your omniframes in store to arrive. If you don't have multiple omniframes, well, good luck once that first one is down.

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
I feel like it would be cool if you had like an area underground near like the hub area where you can go, and it brings you to a personal omniframe garage area, where you can repair and customize and modify frames and stuff, kind of like the hall of armors in Iron Man x)
Sooooo...... kind of like the garage in Firefall???

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Not sure if I'm imagining it, but in think it was mentioned that when you're back at the main HQ base/s you jump out of your mek and use what would be a garage while outside of the frame to change equipment.

But yeah as mentioned above, I think it was in the 1st chief chat, been quite some time vaguely remember. He's got a plan. :p