Firefall Founder’s Credit Program for Em-8ER

Brandon

Commander
Jul 29, 2016
remember this campaign a while back that happened? I am wondering if it actually registered to my account or not? I cant really tell could I get a confirmation? cant find an email anywhere about it

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
It would have been nice to know about this when it was active. At least an e-mail or something.
They sent out an email to everyone on the Em-8er mailing list, and it was a huge major deal for quite some time until the Firefall Website shut down. If you were not on the Em-8er mailing list then how would they know your email? Remember this is Em-8er, they had no access to Firefall records that were not visible on the Firefall website (aka player personal information like email addresses)

Sep 12, 2016
It would have been nice to know about this when it was active. At least an e-mail or something.
To expand on EvilKitten's post, Mark also posted a notice about it on 1/26/17: https://em8er.com/firefall-founders-and-firefall-player-credit-program/

It also had some exposure from some gaming sites:
http://massivelyop.com/2017/01/26/mark-kern-offers-em-8er-credit-to-firefall-players-and-founders/

The program ran for 182 days until they could no longer support the program due to difficulty staying connected with the Firefall forums to verify accounts. I'm sorry that you weren't able to take advantage of the program :oops:. However, I do think they gave us a generous amount of time to participate.

o7

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
remember this campaign a while back that happened? I am wondering if it actually registered to my account or not? I cant really tell could I get a confirmation? cant find an email anywhere about it
you did do everything before the website closed right? if you did you're going to be ok.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Remember this is Em-8er, they had no access to Firefall records that were not visible on the Firefall website (aka player personal information like email addresses)
Just to add my two cents ... I sent out messages to everyone I followed, or followed me, or that I could remember (who wasn't already here) and might know/remember me from the FF forums, or in-game. Some of them replied and some of them did not.

Also, Grummz made a thread here on the Em-8ER forums announcing the closure of the Firefall Forums:
https://forums.em8er.com/threads/la...tudios-closing-firefall-tomorrow-july-7th.956

There was an attempt made in earnest to reach as many Firefall players as possible. I'm sorry that some did not get the emails or see the threads. :(

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
(...)

There was an attempt made in earnest to reach as many Firefall players as possible. I'm sorry that some did not get the emails or see the threads. :(

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:
That attempt was thwarted by disgruntled TheNein fanbois who reported these good will invitations as spam which had images removed and emails sent to spam folders. Why unsubscribe or ignore when you can ruin it for everybody else, right?

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Do we need to be added to the list for FireFall or is it automatic?
Hey @SkyMason my apologies, I missed your question earlier.
List for Firefall? There is no list for Firefall. If you did not authenticate your Founder status while the Firefall forums were still working and available, then I'm sorry but, you're too late. :(

Jul 8, 2017
Hi!

I converted my account but under my packages, it does not say anything about being entitled to veteran package, even though i authenticated my Firefall account which was made in 2015. Am i entitled to veteran rewards? Was not sure if it was updated to accounts already

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
Hi!

I converted my account but under my packages, it does not say anything about being entitled to veteran package, even though i authenticated my Firefall account which was made in 2015. Am i entitled to veteran rewards? Was not sure if it was updated to accounts already
Founder credit is not yet displayed, but it's coming hopefully soon :). Right now you can see only pledges made on indiegogo campaigns if you have made any and verified appropriate emails.

SkyMason

Jul 17, 2017
Hey @SkyMason my apologies, I missed your question earlier.
List for Firefall? There is no list for Firefall. If you did not authenticate your Founder status while the Firefall forums were still working and available, then I'm sorry but, you're too late. :(
I was authenticated prior to the forum switchover