Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
I spent enough in Red Beans and Packs only weeks after founder closed, to be a founder 3 times over. But I get Veteran.... boooo! Grats to those who got Founder.
founders had purchased early access and supported initial development, no grats needed. even though I grabbed it after a free weekend literaly one hour before the program was shut down :p

Re4per

Jul 28, 2016
I did it a few days ago, even though i only get a 10 dollar reward (i clearly spent way more xD), im happy this game actually takes the initiative to reach out to the players that got doomed when The9 took over FF

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
So I guess an account from 2011 with 75 dollar ares starter pack only counts for 10 dollars? Well, considering you didn't have to honor anything at all still cool.
only founder packs are reimbursed, everyone else gets veteran's bonus since purchases can not be accessed.

Cush

Feb 17, 2017
I got the $100 commander pack as soon as they were available because I was looking forward to Firefall so much, but I'm still a bit sour over how much of a disappointment it was in the end.

Don't even know anything about this game and refuse to jump on the hype train for it, but I guess if it turns out to be my cup of tea down the line then I'll be glad I registered.

Adragan

Deepscanner
Mar 5, 2017
So i guess that i will have nothing even if i joined Firefall at the end of 2014.. i couldn't access to my forum Id on the firefall forum.. and it just created a fresh new one..

The only i can provide is my Steam profile for Firefall where it shows the Unlocked Achievements.. some dating form early 2015..

Mar 8, 2017
same problem here created my firefall account August 21, 2013 17:20 but my forum went bannanas and not so long ago when i logged in i had to make a new forum name...

Cavalien

Firstclaimer
Mar 9, 2017
Windcrest, TX
On a personal note, I would personally like to thank all the original Firefall fans. This is my way of making it right. But please act fast, we have no control over The9 and Firefall forums. They could go down anytime and we won't be able to verify your account in the future.
And a big thank you to you as well. Seeing a company do this gives me new hope for game developers. I purchased Commander because of all the enjoyment I was given during Beta, and although I really have enjoyed my poster and hat, I was saddened by the direction the game went.

Once again. Thank you.

Crow

Mar 11, 2017
Worked good for me, was quick and easy. Looking forward to being able to play.. I loved Firefall and spent thousands of hours in the closed beta, and a good amount in open though not as much.. CB was one of the most exciting times I ever had with a good group of friends, and honestly I really miss it. The game was amazing, the community was great, and overall was incredible until it took a turn for the worst and started to be driven into the ground.. Honestly I wish The9 would sell it to someone else and let them remake it into the greatness it used to be, but since that is never likely to happen, I have to hope this game reflects the greatness that firefall was in CB. I really hope it is, and especially thanks to this credit I'll definitely be giving it a shot and hope for it to suck me in for thousands of hours. :)

I look forward to seeing progress on this game, and I'll definitely be sticking around. ^_^ Hopefully I'll run into some old friends sometime too, that'd be great. ^_^ Anyway though, thank you for the credit, definitely appreciate getting something back. I spent tons of money on firefall, cmdr pack, the 100$ open beta pack, and many others, so it feels good to get something back from it after the game has died. I appreciate it a lot, and has definitely peaked my interest in this game even more. :)

CMDR Crow out~

Status
Not open for further replies.