Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2017
can someone plz delete this account so that i can register again?
...didn't know that i had to register here with the exact credentials from the old FF-page :(

now i can't finish the account validation!

RaZoR

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
Thankyou Grummz.

can someone plz delete this account so that i can register again?
...didn't know that i had to register here with the exact credentials from the old FF-page :(

now i can't finish the account validation!
You don't have to have the same username.
To link your account here to Firefall.
Right click your name here(Em8er), top right, and copy shortcut.
Go to Firefall, log in. Go to Personal Details.
In the box that say's "Status Message", paste your Em8er link in there, and save.
Now it will validate.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2017
Thankyou Grummz.

You don't have to have the same username.
To link your account here to Firefall.
Right click your name here(Em8er), top right, and copy shortcut.
Go to Firefall, log in. Go to Personal Details.
In the box that say's "Status Message", paste your Em8er link in there, and save.
Now it will validate.
aaah, nice^^
now it worked, thx alot :)

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
This is cool, thank you.
though i am having an issue getting it to take my founder status. I get to the reward tier and it is not able to verify. i do have my founder badge set to show. any help would be great.
By far the biggest stumbling block is people putting their Em-8ER prolife link here instead of the Firefall forums. You need to put the link to your Em-8ER profile, not here, but into your Firefall forum profile.

It's an unfortunately complex procedure,, but let me know if that helps.

Explicit

Jan 28, 2017
Just completed the process, appreciate your generous offer :)

Just a question, after I completed it, am I meant to get an e-mail confirming the founder transfer or how can I check if this actually worked?

Cheers,

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Just completed the process, appreciate your generous offer :)

Just a question, after I completed it, am I meant to get an e-mail confirming the founder transfer or how can I check if this actually worked?

Cheers,
We don't send An email. The only way to way to check is to reeneter your used Id again. If it says it's already claimed, you are in the database.

Last edited:

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
@Explicit as @Grummz said you can try to pass the validation again it will tell you your account has already claimed a reward (and which reward it was). Em-8ER account is the one you put into status there.

We don't list both accounts in the verification as to not allow for database mapping which wouldn't be desired for privacy reasons. Some users prefer to not carry their Firefall history onto Em-8ER so they remove the status right after the validation is passed and so they start with clean slate so to speak. (At least that is the basic idea, if it proves ineffective at protecting users it may be changed.)

Last edited:

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
To those unable to understand the "help movie" provided by a link.

You are supposed to copy and paste your "user ID" not your username.
In the firefall forum site hoover your mouse over your name to the right then rightklick your name in the pop-up window and klick on "copy link adress"
step 1: http://prntscr.com/e125m2

step 2: Hoover mouse over name. http://prntscr.com/e127dm then rightklick and klick "copy link adress"

step 3: paste the "user ID" in the box. done
when the email popped there was no help movie at all.
every link went directly to the converter site, nothing else.

Legend

Commander
Jan 28, 2017
Just completed my transfer. Wishing you luck in this endeavor @Grummz. Old Firefall was good... then it died and with it, my hopes and dreams. I pray you'll be able to re-ignite that flame. Here's to new beginnings an' such.

KitsuFox

Jan 28, 2017
It would be really weird to say "your honer, the defendant took a free offer from my competitor, therefore I am suing him"
For them to do something as extreme as that would be very petty and more proof they're a bit messed up in the head with what they have now..

Pyronorm

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2017
Worked great! I'm looking forwards to what Ember has in store for us. Firefall had so much potential, and Ember seems to have much of the same. Hopefully it turns out better, and with a smoother process!

McJigg

Commander
Jan 29, 2017
Canada
I loved Firefall when I first managed to test it. Every day going out and finding the materials to make the small but important improvements to my suit. Driving around and enjoying the scenery when suddenly a mission popped up. I was a top level founder. The sweet bike, the hat, the poster (oh that thing is in poor condition now). The burning Tiki helmet!

Then they changed it. Instead of a big map, with new areas being added to roam around, there was a leveling path. It was boring. I no longer felt like I was improving my suit or equipment, because they just had levels. (The game is in worse condition than my poster for it.)

Thank you so much for this promotion, if you can capture me with this game the same way Firefall did at the time, you can bet that I'll provide additional funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.