Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
New Zealand
www.twitch.tv
Got my Commander pack registered. Thanks Mark you're a legend. Maybe this time I'll actually spend my credits since I had over 900 left on FireFall I never used.

TL;DR: Thank-you for this unexpected gift! I will definitely be paying much more attention to this game now that I see how both serious and confidant you are, trying to make amends- which I don't feel were necessary- to people like me who bought into the dream!
Top stuff, couldn't have said it better myself.

Epsilon

Jul 28, 2016
what do we use the money for? or is it like i'm ensign in ember now?
From what I understand, they'll be converted to virtual currency to buy stuff from their future cash shop, to put it bluntly. I don't think the credit can be used to 'purchase' Ember nor is it a founders pack in any way.

However, it would be nice if those credits can be used to shave off some dollars from any potential founders pack later on. Though I doubt this option will be given, for obvious reasons :)

Jul 27, 2016
Commander tier claimed and happy to report in for duty. I might even claim my other Commander tier as well but not sure I want to juggle two accounts.

And I am really humbled by this move and I bow in respect. I am sure the Tiki gods approve and dance around in pure joy :)

Jul 27, 2016
Hmm, won't be able to take advantage of this. The 9 of course banned me from the FF Forums for talking about Ember so I can't post my Ember link there. Nevertheless, thanks for making this available to us, I know a lot of people who will appreciate it.
Well I did read many posts about Ember on the FF Forums and thanks to the posts I found my way here. Maybe that bit of consolidation you and all the other posters made should be rewarded somehow :)

Mats

Commander
Jan 26, 2017
Can't get the website to work with IE or Chrome. Just spins saying awaiting input.. I put my username in the box.
yea, FF wont work either. just says awaiting input and no boxes can be ticked off.
To those unable to understand the "help movie" provided by a link.

You are supposed to copy and paste your "user ID" not your username.
In the firefall forum site hoover your mouse over your name to the right then rightklick your name in the pop-up window and klick on "copy link adress"
step 1: http://prntscr.com/e125m2

step 2: Hoover mouse over name. http://prntscr.com/e127dm then rightklick and klick "copy link adress"

step 3: paste the "user ID" in the box. done

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
what exactly happens when you link accounts. I did it to all of our accounts here but I don't see anything different about it. Is it something coming later?

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
OV3RKILL, when you link accounts you are entered into a database that maps your Firefall account and status with your Em-8ER account. This way we have you verified as a vet or founder and when the time comes to launch the game, we can associate your account with your credit.

Right now there is no visible indicator on the forums, but that might change in the future. You can always go back to the founder credit page and re-enter your FF username to confirm you are already verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.