Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
yea, FF wont work either. just says awaiting input and no boxes can be ticked off.
Issue seems to still be happening, won't accept BEGIN VERIFICATION for some reason - tried on IE and FF.

Guys, any idea why it is working for some and not others?

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
Issue seems to still be happening, won't accept BEGIN VERIFICATION for some reason - tried on IE and FF.

Guys, any idea why it is working for some and not others?
yea, it is a spesific way to do things. if you can get your correct FF account profile then the "converter" will tip you of what remains to be done.( for the record the id it asks for is the id number in the web adress((aka name.12345 when you are on your profile on the Ff forums)

took me a while to get it but now i have it.

Koagz

Jul 26, 2016
I don't understand why I don't have a founder badge on the firefall forums and unable to redeem a reward when I have all these:
Beta Weekend: Population Control
The more violent species are becoming a threat to the way of life in Copacabana. Work alongside other players from November 30th, 2012 until December 2nd, 2012 to thin the herd and keep the citizens safe.
Beta Weekend: Chosen Invasion
The Chosen have rallied their forces and are making their push into New Eden to crush the remnants of humanity. Band together from December 7th, 2012 until December 9th, 2012 to decimate their forces before they overwhelm New Eden.
Firefall Founder: Ensign
The bannerman. The soldier who never surrenders. You fight until victory is assured and your life has been paid for with kills.
Firefall Founder: Lieutenant
The veteran. You are the first one in and the last one out. A presence that inspires men to fight for you and to bleed with you.
Firefall Founder: Commander
The titan of warfare. A legend amongst your peers. You are of an elite few whose names are unanimous with greatness and prestige.
FirefallFest: Open Beta Launch
As a special thanks for joining us, you can use the special edition Open Beta warpaint in Red 5 colors.
Firefall: Closed Beta Tester
Thank you for participating in the Firefall Closed Beta!
Firefall: All Beta Testers
All participants during Firefall's open or closed beta cycles.
Firefall: Open Beta Tester
Thank you for your support!
Launch: Digital Deluxe
Firefall: Digital Deluxe Edition
Launch: Digital Starter
Firefall: Digital Starter Pack

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
I managed it, but the instructions were a little bit hard to follow. I think the part where you are supposed to post your EMBER account link on the FIREFALL website needs to have those two items bolded for clarity...and I'm not the only one based on the number of links posted here on the EMBER forum :p

Hmm, won't be able to take advantage of this. The 9 of course banned me from the FF Forums for talking about Ember so I can't post my Ember link there. Nevertheless, thanks for making this available to us, I know a lot of people who will appreciate it.

Jan 26, 2017
Thanks @Grummz and @Xeevis, I was an early tester for Firefall and I loved the game then. But it seems like they gutted most of the customization after that. Glad that you're giving this to founders and veterans, looking forward to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.