FireFall Community Memory Dump

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Apparently. Sheesh.
Stop giving people credit for things that are not true. So please edit your post or delete it, thanks.

Any problem with what happened in my fan art thread was already resolved, I said things clear and people didn't read in first instance so it wasn't my fault if things went out of hand.

If people keeps attacking/insulting me after things were resolved they will be reported, period. Let's keep stupid drama out of the forums at least.

Thanks.

Manuel Jr.

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Stop giving people credit for things that are not true. So please edit your post or delete it, thanks.

Any problem with what happened in my fan art thread was already resolved, I said things clear and people didn't read in first instance so it wasn't my fault if things went out of hand.

If people keeps attacking/insulting me after things were resolved they will be reported, period. Let's keep stupid drama out of the forums at least.

Thanks.

Manuel Jr.
Get over it. I thought your response was rediculous but whatevs.

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
You're the only one who still makes the ridiculous, nobody else. You just keep wanting attention. It's time to grow up, go out to meet people.
You're the one replying to me and getting mad. I was replying and talking directly to "Papa Franku" before you butt in rudely. Go post in your own special thread now, this is our memories, you go have yours elsewhere. Isn't that the point of having your own thread? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
You're the one replying to me and getting mad. I was replying and talking directly to "Papa Franku" before you butt in rudely. Go post in your own special thread now, this is our memories, you go have yours elsewhere. Isn't that the point of having your own thread? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.
Mad?, rude? are you reading yourself?... well, nice to see you are still the same and not for good. I'm not gonna bother with you anymore, I wanted to believe you could change but still you are as stubborn as a brick.

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Mad?, rude? are you reading yourself?... well, nice to see you are still the same and not for good. I'm not gonna bother with you anymore, I wanted to believe you could change but still you are as stubborn as a brick.
Are you reading your own post? I'm not the one with the issue, it's you. Have a good day.