FireFall Community Memory Dump

Jul 31, 2016
New Jersey
www.deviantart.com
I am just glad they added them made it fun to explore underground what lurks there and riding in tunnels!

Its going to be worth it i think this game is going to make people pee pee the pants in joy not literally but in the mind yes it would be too chaotic otherwise and could cause an outrage to all if that happened !
Subliminal messages for hyper pee pee very dangerous anyways i am looking forward to kick starter and hoping others will see how good it can get.
oh dont test my I might have a hard on when this game comes out XD

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
This is Feb 2014, so about 6 months after I stopped playing. So many changes. The IU is completely different. .. Abilities.. I am assuming that this v0.08 is just an update or 2 away from when they officially launched in that summer.
Personally I think a year earlier, say around Feb 2013 was the peak enjoyable version of FF Beta for me.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Anybody remember Exp valley? God I feel like an old fart just thinking about it and I'm only in my mid-20's.
Some of the best Beta memories are from XP Valley! It's where I bumped into the players who would eventually become our clan.
This video.. the sounds.. the color palette..the movement,, the abilities.. this is probably close to my favorite version of FF Beta. Thanks for posting. Watching it gave me goosebumps..
Great times!

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2019
Last edited:

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
I really loved the public events and when the Devs would pop in to play. Someone recorded one of th elast times
everyone had a blast. I was on my Nighthawk Keeshe.
those were real fun days & one of the coolest things ingame. I can say that was the only game that seemed to do that on a somewhat regular basis.

but i really do miss jericho though