FireFall Community Memory Dump

Apr 27, 2017

If you remember FOB Sagan after 1.6, then you might recognise this. There was an invisible box thingymajig on one of the platforms that I liked to stand on (which is why it looks like I'm standing on those two giant tanks).

Thalyin

Commander
Jul 26, 2016

One of the older clips I could find of me levelling my assault from level 5 to 6 during a pvp match ...

I think this would have been during the Beta in late 2011 or early 2012

Also here are a few other character shots

Juno

Jul 27, 2016
My fondest Firefall memories were long, speculating forum posts that hyped the game to oblivion before the real product arrived.

Oh, and I guess some game things too, mostly from beta:

1) Playing leash medic for Xenogenic during a Harvester match I think, we were pretty unstoppable. And then leash medics went bye-bye. Outside of that, he and I mostly just talked about rum because I'd sent Red 5 some Kraken during Booze for Beta.

2) Out-sniping Souperior in TDM. Once. I saved that screen somewhere but I have no idea where it ended up. I felt like I was good at sniping for once, only to be proven wrong every other time I tried.

3) Somehow managing to sneak into some rounds of Harvester with Wil Wheaton and Nathan Fillion for Firefall Fest. And then when I'd try to direct traffic in text chat, James would read out what I typed and announced it on the stream which I have to think did not help our chances. (We got splatted hard.)

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Santa, I'm back with bad news. I've lost the present for the Consul Nostromo.

What!?

How in hell did you failed such an easy request??

Tell me what happened...

I found a lot of runaway bots and due you don't pay me very well I though I could get some extra money. I left the present in the floor while I was chasing them, I didn't new other players could smash it with their hammers...

1st North Pole was covered with the melding, I moved to Antarctica and it was closed by the Accord, I ended here selling Ice Creams and the only elf that survived is useless to the core. I wanna kill him.

(Sigh) Those were funny days.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2017
There won't be any game which looks like Firefall were !
Em8er will be more like Pacific Rim lol.

We can say "goodbye to" beautiful landscapes and to this special universe with Accord against Chosen :/
If only Firefall didn't shut down...

Remember of a lot of fun ...

"
"