Final Founder credit stats available

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
That's where all my hair went. I made a mistake offering manual verification to people who were unable to claim reward through the automated wizard. Red 5 screwed up and some founders weren't given founder flag (badge) on forums. First I asked them questions to do initial filtering and then I asked for credentials and looked at their account details.

Let's just say some lied, some tried to trick me, some were very confused and it all culminated into big chunk of my time wasted and it helped just 35 people out of almost 300. At least nobody can say I lack dedication to Em-8ER lol :cool:.
It is sad that this is the nature of humanity.

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
It is sad that this is the nature of humanity.
Well if it's of any comfort more people were just confused. I didn't want to back off my promise to help those in need so instead I asked other community members to help me filter these confused ones using common questions to at least figure out if they have founder upgrade applied to their account which alleviated some of the pressure and I'm grateful for that.

But when you come to realization it took you more time to pass 35 people than develop the whole solution that passed 5761 people, you can't shake the feeling it was outright bad decision to provide any personal assistance, especially when it's unpaid one. It was lack of experience on my part and I learned my lesson :D.

Adversity

Lieutenant
Feb 1, 2017
I know this is a tad late, but as a LT Founder, thank you again for this opportunity - both for the recompense of our monetary investment and for the spiritual successor to a beloved game. That is quite a total of rewards given out and I hope it pays dividends several times over! I am anxiously awaiting future updates on Em-8er's progress!

DrFutzLoop

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 29, 2016
Stralia Mate!
Thats a massive amount of money to give away essentially for a small group.. There was really no need to offer such a service but i think it makes us happier gamers when we get something for nothing.. Im sure that you'll get many repeat backers such as myself when new campaigns come up to give back to you what you've given to us!

FurryAngel

Feli Gatestrider
Jul 7, 2017
I didn't get in under the wire, but that's ok. Someone put a fence up, but I drew a face on it and now I'm pretty sure it is going to propose.