Female Navel appreciation thread (SFW)

Aug 3, 2016
France
For my part,

the navel does not bother me, we were all born with one, but it is true that in some cultures it disturbs, the same for the nipples for example. We all sucked nipples, and yet in some countries it is considered shocking.

Me, what shock me is to see women dressed as if they had to go to the Oscars to make fights ;-)

And then, 5 women, 1 man, 1 mecha. That's why I only took the man and the mecha (with the woman too but we could not do otherwise), because I do not want to be confused with a female.

And that makes me think of the potential problems of pedophiles. Yes, there will be, it's obligatory.
I have worked 10 years in pools and I can tell you, there are many more than you can imagine. There will be pedophiles who will play in the game, because even if the game will be banned under 16 years, many will be very young players to lie and circumvent the ban. And what better to look sexy, attractive, and harmless than a female ;-)

And to finish this is my favorite geek channel for electronic ;-o

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
@Pandagnome I have that one in my trance youtube list already. I always figured you were a Remy LaCroix fan :p
Do you mean the footballer or the adult entertainer i can say they have nice faces erm erm but i am more of a fan of em8erbot :D

Navels are real some like fish some don't

Alternatively you may can use your small finger poke the navel to greet them.
The receiver will reply back with poking you back in the navel you have made first contact.

Now you can continue on beware too much and your butt trumpet would sound causing alarm and panic, we advice a few pokes a day with a mild camomile tea
For my part,

the navel does not bother me, we were all born with one, but it is true that in some cultures it disturbs, the same for the nipples for example. We all sucked nipples, and yet in some countries it is considered shocking.

Me, what shock me is to see women dressed as if they had to go to the Oscars to make fights ;-)

And then, 5 women, 1 man, 1 mecha. That's why I only took the man and the mecha (with the woman too but we could not do otherwise), because I do not want to be confused with a female.

And that makes me think of the potential problems of pedophiles. Yes, there will be, it's obligatory.
I have worked 10 years in pools and I can tell you, there are many more than you can imagine. There will be pedophiles who will play in the game, because even if the game will be banned under 16 years, many will be very young players to lie and circumvent the ban. And what better to look sexy, attractive, and harmless than a female ;-)

And to finish this is my favorite geek channel for electronic ;-o
Many many years back people had leaf's for clothing some used rocks but they where too heavy and made marks.

Eventually clothes were made but someone decided ah we should put holes in the clothes to give them ventilation and then they got carried away and it was back to the beginning with no clothes and nudist resorts.

Safe habits such as dont share pictures of your real navel with your name and phone number that way they cannot stalk your navel it is better to put a random number 50 digits with letters and a picture of a spongbobs navel.

If you suspect they are, don't reply they will be bored and think you have gone on vacation perhaps.