Feature idea: racing

raven0ak

Ark Liege
Ark Liege
Jul 23, 2017
2ndary mini gameplay loop that becomes available as terrain gets conquered, temp bike race target (similar to how cb-ff had); where bike is timed and vanished if taken outside or race premises (boxed area maybe containing start and finish of region) goal anyways is entertaining short race, not loanable bikes

reason: those bike races were seriously fun mini activity to do, and between fighting some relaxing miniactivies could be presented in safe made areas

Aug 14, 2016
Because we do have gliders we can also have air races in the game. This also opens up things like rally races and relay races for teams.

You can love it or hate it, one of the things Genshin Impact gets right is those glider challenge events and races.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I want to go through tunnels hear the change of sound in the tunnels and to see those lights turn fuzzy going very fast and then to come out of the other side.

This would be fun with 100 players and their custom vehicles could even have teams with their own destruction derby meks or vehicles

As for motorbikes i'd really like to have the option of bopping things you could have npc's attempting to stop you from delivering a package so you need to race or defeat them.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Glad i still have the game phew

That sound ahhh tron

How about we let some tsi-hu racers into the mix?
Lets have it those tsihu are fast but they got another thing coming with our modified super turbo racing vehicles!

I am for anything that has to do with racing. ♥️✌️
This is hardcore racing!

This was one great can go through trees, cars a ghost racer!!!!

https://youtu.be/r21Zfmw7moI
With outrun :eek:

https://youtu.be/kUAv68poPA8
What if shield surfer racers!

https://youtu.be/u19GkWOJ-MY
Avoiding poops and going through check points the sound gave me a headache though :p

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I do, it was very fun game back then
:cool: driving upside too! and these were fun too

Reaper Gp suit Mk3 with wheels!

I like how you can upgrade things & if camera could zoom out like
Then tsihu and rebel pirate factions would chase to stop you to prevent help support for world tier upgrades and you could stop the tsihu and pirate factions from attacking or sabotaging others bases because you are Reaper Guardians on wheels!

wooooooooooshhh

Pod racers was a classic looks even better in Ue4

https://youtu.be/FELbmXdS4xM
Beautiful now imagine pets on little racing pods for entertainment i think a em8erdon will be on one of these too!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Given how Em-8er is a mech sci-fi game, I think we also need to look at some mech racing games too.

Never seen this one looks good think someone mentioned igpx too

What if they had synthetic tracks that could move similar to this

Also what if specific racing mechs / vehicles had a unique selection of ability such as when you see the spike attack kirby does made me think what a tsihu could do and ways to save those abilities in some tricky situation.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
When playing a game where a team mate or someone is bleeding our or in serious condition i'd imagine this even though we have a glider that is really good i did remember how fun it was with the rocketeer glider in firefall as well.

Saving lives is also a race against time

Also like the look of jetpack racing too

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I remember another game need for speed underground 2 enjoyed it because you could customize your vehicle from the outside and even in the inside with the sound system it was a fun racer and loved customizing my vehicle and racing too!

Wipeout teams very interesting wonder if the manufacturer's in Em8er could have their own race teams or those will be separate from the manufacturer's, who could sponsor depending on the parts and style of racing the pilot specializes in.

Yess speedy tunnels i used to love this game and wonder how racing music could be with the dynamic music speeding up or going through dangerous areas etc.