Fatigue for this Genre before Em8er is released?

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
I tell you what people. There's going to be a lot of people deprived from sleep the first week of ember release. I can picture it and we are going to be loosing our minds, celebrating, grinding, just leveling like beasts. Having the developers in there partying...omg I can't wait. I'm 40 years old and when I talk about this I feel like a kid...in a very good exiting way. I NEED this game peoples.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Family on my end knows this is the one game I am excited for. I don't game when they are around but for Em-8er they know to give me time each day. Lol

Not far off from you Overkill but I feel the same. The memories of the times I had in firefall are never far from thought when I stare blankly at other games trying to buy time. Even when thinking if early development struggles (bugs and server issues) I could care less. I got through WoWs first year of bugs and server issues and had a blast, Em-8ER will easily top that game in fun factor.

Honestly, one thing that gets me hyped above a lot of aspects right now is sitting in a hub and doing emotes to the familiar names on the boards and seeing what character creations y'all come up with.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
Family on my end knows this is the one game I am excited for. I don't game when they are around but for Em-8er they know to give me time each day. Lol

Not far off from you Overkill but I feel the same. The memories of the times I had in firefall are never far from thought when I stare blankly at other games trying to buy time. Even when thinking if early development struggles (bugs and server issues) I could care less. I got through WoWs first year of bugs and server issues and had a blast, Em-8ER will easily top that game in fun factor.

Honestly, one thing that gets me hyped above a lot of aspects right now is sitting in a hub and doing emotes to the familiar names on the boards and seeing what character creations y'all come up with.
peoples don't change your names or avatar. I want to know who is who when the game comes out so I can say hello and have fun with you guys in there. I hope we will be able to link our forum accounts to our user name in our game so we can know who is who inside the game. Ill be thumping and you be passing by on your bike hahahah. OMG FUN TIMES!!!!