Explain a Game Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2017
steamcommunity.com
Basically you describe a game badly and people have to guess what it is. I think it's pretty self-explanatory but I'll give an example anyway. Also, please respond to the most recent badly explained game before you badly explain your own game.

Example:
Building blocks. . . but as a game
And the answer would be Minecraft. :D

With that, I'm going to start:
Put your body in a hole. . . and come out another hole ;D

Jul 26, 2016
okay let's try this out... this is game series....
You are red hair warrior that will forever be denied the love of many females that you rescue from world ending doom because for some reason you keep falling off the islands and washing up onto a new island after saving the last batch.

Jul 26, 2016
I just want to say Kingdom Hearts but Sora doesn't have red hair. It also sounds like any FF game lmao from what I know about that franchise.
Nope. Close though... it is an action JRPG series that so far is up to 14 games now. Oh and the majority of the games focuses the player control to 1 character at a time.

You jump off buildings.... And kill people.
Gunpoint?

Last edited:

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
If i can explain a game badly from my childhood before i even understood english.
You pick a robot and you can rip enemy robots apart and you can rip their special weapon arms off to arm yourself. (FYI even i don't know this games name x) )

I'm sorry but the princess is in another castle... ^^
My mind keeps going to Super Mario 3 and those bad parody games about Mario...
So my guess is this?

Jul 26, 2016
Here is one the path can sometimes lead to death but getting an item might give you a boost!
Mario kart? Sonic the hedgehog? Mario Brothers? ... geez this game is hard.

A game where animals are trapped and forced to fight each other for sport until they are too injured to continue fighting. A childhood favorite of mine.
pokemon and it's various clones?

Status
Not open for further replies.