Explain a Game Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Your knowledge of card games out rivals mine.
Three months ago I only remembered Spit, poker and rum. Work has increased that due to large amount of downtime my job has in-between work. We can't sleep between work and there only so much food you can eat. I can't do the workplace sex thing since I'm happily married and that's a bit gross especially since this place got more cameras than hollywood and more grime than a sewer. Messing around with dominoes and Uno now since some asshole reported that we were gambling.

A board game where the players keep going up and down because of dumb luck.

Last edited:

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I have five unsolved here
extra hint: all are video-games, all are from this decade, only #2 is 3d

Last edited:

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
most normal as in mc only has problems most people have today (like love and money), but knows a lot of more typically cyberpunk people with cyberpunk problems (like being a vigilante hacker, or a rare good cop)

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I guess. mechanical hints:
1: rpgmakerish (maybe actually). often meta puzzles, no combat.

2: isometric brawler, but you get turns sometimes.

3: physics-based side-scrolling shooter. very few weapons, slow projectiles, crazy vehicles.

4: stealth side-scrolling shooter. clear hotline miami-influences, but with slower and tougher enemies so you're constantly worried about ammo.

5: sometimes you have to make things, and you're not always told precisely what. you have a list of recipes, and you click buttons with your mouse to match the recipe. if you match the wrong recipe, the story progresses regardless. the only resource is money.

Jul 26, 2016
5: you're like the most normal person in cyberpunk.
5: sometimes you have to make things, and you're not always told precisely what. you have a list of recipes, and you click buttons with your mouse to match the recipe. if you match the wrong recipe, the story progresses regardless. the only resource is money.

NoahDVS

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
You are a runner competing in the Olympics. You are one of the best athletes in your country... but you don't know how to run.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
QWOP

one down, four remain.
I thought that VA-11 Hall-A would be quite late, because all the other games were made by studios that already made a well-received game (one is a remaster with new content), so I thought at least some of those would be far more known.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.