Emberize the Memes

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
At first I couldn't tell that was a bottle at the base of the mirror and thought Torgue had already planted a boomer to take care of this rabbit. Then the thought of bottle + Torgue came to mind.

.....this must be on the menu at the pub. "I'll have a Pure Torgue!" "Son, you cant handle a Pure Torgue."

Set a restriction: must have killed a Cat 3 kaiju to even see it on the menu. Maybe even have a label along the lines of the cartoon dude from Fallout series.

Hey...Grummmmmzzz! Can we get this?

Please?

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
At first I couldn't tell that was a bottle at the base of the mirror and thought Torgue had already planted a boomer to take care of this rabbit. Then the thought of bottle + Torgue came to mind.

.....this must be on the menu at the pub. "I'll have a Pure Torgue!" "Son, you cant handle a Pure Torgue."

Set a restriction: must have killed a Cat 3 kaiju to even see it on the menu. Maybe even have a label along the lines of the cartoon dude from Fallout series.

Hey...Grummmmmzzz! Can we get this?

Please?
downloadfile.jpg

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
"Smell that? You smell that? Napalm Explosions, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm explosions in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink Kaiju body. The smell, you know that gasoline gunpowder smell, the whole hill. Smelled like… Victory. Someday this war's gonna end…"

Last edited: