Ember Steam Group

Jansin3

Terraformer
Jul 27, 2016
Estonia
I have made recently Ember Steam Group
The reason why i made this is to keep people updated with the news.
I will gladly make Mark it's owner if he wants and also other mods/dev as moderators there.
Group has already some important info up.
*Edit* Easy button by Firemoth
Official Em8er Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/em8er

Last edited:
P

PCMasterReece

Thanks for the reply.

Someone should make one, more exposure is good. I don't spend enough time on Reddit to know my way around setting one up, though.
Mark doesn't seem to want a Subreddit for Ember, I did bring it up with him before. Reddit does seem to love censoring people that they don't agree with.

I do agree, I find Reddit to have gone downhill from when I first started 6 years ago before that account got banned because I said I didn't like Ellen Pao (the old CEO).

Also seeing as there is already a game named Ember, I don't how we could differentiate the subreddit enough from that in regards to the name.

Jul 28, 2016
Mark doesn't seem to want a Subreddit for Ember, I did bring it up with him before. Reddit does seem to love censoring people that they don't agree with.

I do agree, I find Reddit to have gone downhill from when I first started 6 years ago before that account got banned because I said I didn't like Ellen Pao (the old CEO).

Also seeing as there is already a game named Ember, I don't how we could differentiate the subreddit enough from that in regards to the name.
Fair enough, and thanks for the info.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I won't support Reddit. But TY for the Steam Group!

Not sure how Steam groups work. Do companies normally run their own groups? We're small, and I'd prefer fans run these types of groups unless its something that's normally a developer responsibility.

Discord, for example, is fan run for Ember.

TankHunter678

Jul 26, 2016
I won't support Reddit. But TY for the Steam Group!

Not sure how Steam groups work. Do companies normally run their own groups? We're small, and I'd prefer fans run these types of groups unless its something that's normally a developer responsibility.

Discord, for example, is fan run for Ember.
Some companies run their own steam group, mainly used for things like events when there is a dev stream. The guys who do Dungeon Defenders love to do that. This is because you can set it up to alert the members online with a little popup that they can click on. Useful for getting people to streams.

Besides that most steam groups are fan run.

Jul 27, 2016
I have made recently Ember Steam Group
The reason why i made this is to keep people updated with the news.
I will gladly make Mark it's owner if he wants and also other mods/dev as moderators there.
Group has already some important info up.
What do you have for the keyword to search? Nothing is coming up or I get random groups that are definitely NOT the one you have linked above.