Ember Fanfic/FanArt Corner

Affinity

Jul 29, 2016
I can't find a place to post my artwork and ideas, so might as well create one! Anyone can share their concepts and ideas through this thread. Whether it's environments, weapons, enemies, etc, anything and everything is welcome!

ALRIGHT! I guess a good place to start would not necessarily be the on the good side, but the evil side! *queue dramatic evil music* The game, Ember, revolves around you trying to mine and explore the different environments and vast lands across space. Of course there will be mobs of monsters trying to attack you and make you their dinner. But what about the enemies that are not in it for your flesh, but for the minerals itself? That's where these guys come in...

Their motto, "Take what you can, leave none for the weak."
While you are working hard trying to mine those rare resources and defend against dangerous mobs, these "pirates" will slip through and steal what you have so rightfully deserved.

Equipped with high powered energy rifles, fueled by a portable power pack, these enemies will not make your job in the field any easier.

This faction/enemy is still in a concept stage. The name of the group is still being determined along with other things like base of operations, transportation, etc. I wanted to pull back away from the sleekness and futuristic look because I was thinking that these enemies probably use older tech. They don't necessarily work for big businesses that provide the newest weapons, so they have to make things work somehow. Just the concept of an enemy faction in general is what I seem to desire in this game. Fighting off hordes of monsters is fun, but fighting off the human race? Might prove to be a more difficult challenge. :)

Hope to see some awesome creations!

Last edited: