Em8er website suggestions

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
So i keep hearing about some revamping of the website eventually, and wanted to put some suggestions.
If i have mentioned some already well .... just reminding!

What else do you think could make it better?

- With the monthly patron the skin is valid for a month but from which month and when does it end?
Perhaps a date appears under the skin valid from e.g. March 2022 1st - April 2022 1st

- Artist collection perhaps could be found by the Artist name e.g if someone preferred the art of Omegadigga (fictional artist) then they could check that particular artist and see all their work and which is available.

- In Em8er my inventory we could have skins and packs easier to find than scrolling down because eventually there will be a lot i am sure by using filters. E.g. Date, rarity, pet, pilot, etc

- In my downloads could make the titles bold as category wallpaper, m3 backer rewards etc
Also latest version of demo could be highlighted in a different colour so it stands out.

- In the Banner used in the monthly patron images of pets, vehicles meks including the waifu's and husbandos
could be shown since there is more to the collection.

Unless the Banner could change depending on the specific month skin e.g. if it was a pet then the banner could be pet focused and if another month it was something else then that could be focused on that. Not sure if that is going to be too tricky to do than just a static one hmm

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
I like all of those, but this one is interesting. Like a collection of past skins that were available on the Monthly Patron program, but you can filter them if you're looking for specific things.

Eventually, a 3D viewer on the website would be cool, since it sounds like we're moving away from concept art and more into models. You could view a skin as the in-game model (have to ensure no one can download it), with screenshots of the 4K model and the concept art next to it. If supported, some way to play with the shaders and change the accessories would be awesome too. Not sure how much work it would be. Might be better for that feature to the in the game itself.

A way to switch between forum tags/ribbons without contacting the mods. Quality of life feature.

The inventory is getting a bit long (and it lags my phone sometimes to scroll though) but I can't think of how to make it look neat and readable.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The inventory is getting a bit long (and it lags my phone sometimes to scroll though) but I can't think of how to make it look neat and readable.
What if the latest one's are always on the top and easier to see since they be under a latest bar for easier location?

Previous things could be lower and there could be a search for example if you labeled the demo version e.g. 3.5 and wanted to find version 2.3 you can type that in search bar to find it without scrolling so much perhaps.

I think the labelling of the demo, images etc could be shorter and the description could be above the title e.g.

Title: Cabbage truck demo Date: 20/03/22
Description: Collects cabbage and is fast version 4.1
[[[Download Here]]]

Might be better for that feature to the in the game itself.
Yes i think it is better in the game because that's where you can see your character and how you will see it ingame........ BUTT!

In the website i am not sure how it could impact the device of the user hmm, i'd like to see the artist version and the final version side by side.

Also i suppose it is good as a preview for those curious to see the 3D version if they are interested in those good sales.

Though that could be done ingame, however if the option seeing a 3d version and a 2d version so that way if the individual couldn't see 3d well at least they can see the 2d.

I also wonder why we only see one view such as the front because i want to see the side and the back etc in 2d.

1648125919366.jpeg

This could be good for those models we can create in 3d printers too
1648126491808.jpeg
1648126518276.jpeg