EM8ER Poster

Whoa there's a poll option?

• Total voters
Jul 26, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
The more I look at it, the double heads just throws me off. Feel free to get mods to delete my post but I made an adjustment just to see what it would look like. I am eager to see more of your awesome artwork :)

View attachment 353
Thx man. That looks pretty cool too! Maybe the suit's head could have a transparent glass face so you can still see the player. That would be bad ass

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Thx man. That looks pretty cool too! Maybe the suit's head could have a transparent glass face so you can still see the player. That would be bad ass
I think it looks good its like a support A.I that is protecting the wearer. The face cover looks cool if it could slide on and fully cover the face but when it is not in an offensive stance it would slide back up above the users head as another set of eyes while it relays info by giving out random info like the kitt of knight rider but better!!!

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
I feel like the real problem with the mech's head is that it is too face like. We have a face right above another face, and it throws off the human brain's recognition software and thus incurrs an "odd" feeling to it. I think if the mech's head was more of a plain sensor unit we wouldn't have that problem.

I feel like the real problem with the mech's head is that it is too face like. We have a face right above another face, and it throws off the human brain's recognition software
Well, we could walk down the street and wouldn't have to worry about the face-recognition on the cameras. :D The CIA would have nothing on us! If...we were back on Earth.

and thus incurrs an "odd" feeling to it. I think if the mech's head was more of a plain sensor unit we wouldn't have that problem.
I have proposed, elsewhere, that the omni-frame's head should indeed be where all the main sensory equipment and software should be. I like the look of it, so no need to alter that. And if the head gets heavily damaged it could screw with our sensors, reduce field of vision, scramble targeting, reduce the effective distance of our weapons, randomly obscure the HUD/screen with static...etc., until we'd get it repaired.