Em8er picture Stories

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Get your pictures tell a story and here is one.

The disruption of the sky
------------------------------

"Look up" the reaper points up to the sky.
look.jpg

The rocks start to vibrate a sound emitting out of each one as if they were all speaking!
the rocks speak.jpg

A shadow starts to move forward creeping over the land!
a shadow.jpg

A reaper is talking with a tsihu did they have something to do with the strange sky and the shadow?
the spy.jpg

The grave is unsettled and a face emerges on the rock its agony wailing as the disruption continues.
The agony.jpg

Hmm was this the reaper that was just seen with the tsihu ?
the parts.jpg

The tsihu looks down at the parts scatter " Such a shame earning your trust was not enough, you are gone in body and yet you live on through us.... i will take your place"
mosquitoju.jpg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Those pieces of junk don't give a sheet. That's why I won't feel bad shootin'em over and over and over and over and over an....
After many many many shots you fall asleep and are woken up eventually by the cold ground are you dead... no but its very cold!
hi.jpg
Who is this strange fellow nearby and why is it sticking a big tongue out :O

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
After many many many shots you fall asleep and are woken up eventually by the cold ground are you dead... no but its very cold!
View attachment 3670
Who is this strange fellow nearby and why is it sticking a big tongue out :O
Looks like we finally have a worthy...i mean worthless...opponent to deal with. Eat plasma cannon Shifter!!!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Looks like we finally have a worthy...i mean worthless...opponent to deal with. Eat plasma cannon Shifter!!!
The shot destroyed part of the strange fellows amazing spiky mullet :mad: in a desperate act the strange fellow picked up the so called reaper!
everything is not so bright.jpg
Indeed it was rude to destroy such an iconic hairstyle but even more so on a pop star in the em8er universe!!!

This strange fellow was known for his singing known to fellow strange creatures as Waapluck Fatug kjthit Nelvis an Opera singer from the Biome boop boop.

After a few moments of nibbles the strange creature spat the reaper out WAABLLARG AAAAAARG
the reaper flew out
not so tasty.jpg
oWW the reaper landed with a thud shouting profanity with words the strange fellow couldn't comprehend suddenly firing away at the strange fellow again!

YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM THE POOLICE!!!!!!!!! ROARED the Strange fellow leaping away then vanished with part hair missing.

The police arrives
The poolice.jpg
Erm Erm the police announced "WE ARE THE POOLICE you have broken law Section 4880340986590865890348094-580980956oie5teuh875rohir
you are under arrest" the police take the reaper with force :O

lawyer thumpstein.jpg
Lawyer thumpstein arrives HOA HA HOAHH HAHA i see you have been a naughty reaper!
Reaper shrugs and tells the lawyer the strange creature was a very naughty monster and needed some pain!

Lawyer thumpstein agreed finding evidence the strange creature was not really a pop star :eek: & was actually a doppelganger from the bionme PLoop URGG