Em8ER Merch! Which would you rather see?

Em8ER Merch! If you had to choose one of the two, would you rather see:

• Kaiju Plushies

Votes: 47 23.0%
  • Waifu Pillows

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Why not Both!

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • I'm not interested in Merch at this time

Votes: 48 23.5%

• Total voters

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
Cart in front of the horse. We paid for Game first, not all this fluff. Next they will be selling a female doll that is life size and looks like all the female exploitation models we seem to be overloaded with. The game should have had plenty of money to be developed with what we all funded it with. I must apologize as it does show where the focus is and complaining only makes one look like an adversary. Good luck with the pillow covers and plushies.

_____Jillian

Deepscanner
Archon
Greeter
Jul 12, 2019
Something I feel that always gets left out of merch is high quality stickers!! I want one to put on my car and on my computer. I also think it would be super rad if you could just order the waifu pillowcase and not as a whole pillow. Shirts and hoodies are great but even better are crewnecks! Gimme one of them bad boys with the Em-8er logo on it and I'll wear it everyday.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Cart in front of the horse. We paid for Game first, not all this fluff. Next they will be selling a female doll that is life size and looks like all the female exploitation models we seem to be overloaded with. The game should have had plenty of money to be developed with what we all funded it with. I must apologize as it does show where the focus is and complaining only makes one look like an adversary. Good luck with the pillow covers and plushies.
Oh yes they are focusing on the game, have you tried the New whitebox thumping client some strange things falling from the sky!

Merch is to support the game further through Digital products ingame as well as physical products so we can collect & hold like the plushie.

Ha! Waifu pillows only got 10% of the vote. Surprising. But, pleasantly so. At least, it may be a sign that the majority of backers and future players care less about borderline hentai stuff. I know, I know...impractically skimpy attire and/or ridiculous breast-sizes sell and are always good for marketing. Nothing wrong with hentai. But, it's unfortunate it has to be a hook so often.

No funds to produce game = no game.
Also true.

But...priorities.

Let's funnel whatever funding is given into animating, coding, modeling...etc. anything that creates the game itself. Not into plushies and pillows, when the creatures and characters they feature are still on the drawing board (and may even be still subject to change, also).