Em8er ingame

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Was wondering how would the trading and recruitment be ingame would there be an area to go like in warframe where you can meet other pilots and trade or would it be all done on a nice interface that you can check in the mech or base?

When there is an update does this appear as a little icon on your screen that we can check and it takes us to the em8er site?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
My gut says it will be a global interface to keep availability open to all. Probably still have a kiosk at advanced enough bases and any main hub.

Would be interesting to see some market options available on site only. Higher tier guild bases and terraforming zones could offer different tech to which people.would have to travel to specifically. Gives incentive to guild bases being better, stronger and for players to branch out. To reach a little farther, work into the game "billboards" in a main hub with zone location.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Steam market is amazing for trading and selling of common resources. So using a similar system but with ingame money will stream line a lot of early game part building. For custom equipment that Warframe stand idea would great. Not all custom equipment will have a standard price nor easily browsable and player will need to talk it out. I think having a player stands like Warframe combined with a listing of all active stand would work. I just the idea of people advertising what they.

Volgrim

Forerunner
Jan 14, 2019
I like the idea of checking mail and having an interface for a marketplace within the mech and at various terminals in world.