Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Edit: Video update 4

Original Message: We are waiting on two team members to submit their progress videos. They need a little more time, so we will finish tonight and post the video tomorrow AM.

Thanks for your patience!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
- Vase of flowers in the background 4000pts
- When the big news comes out wear shades!
- Animation

- Hair looks very good, and looking forward to modread & other styles
- server testing hope it will be super efficient! this looks like a playground of foam balls i like it :eek:

Djepetto

Deepscanner
Oct 1, 2016
Thanks again, for another great update. We're getting so close I can taste "mech steel," in my mouth! Can't wait for the next installment! @Grummz Next time wear a fresh T-Shirt. I wanted to snatch that shirt off you and slap one straight of the press in your face! lol Please don't ban me. lol. 1 luv

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Because I detest PvP I have been trying keep my bias out of it. To scratch an itch though perhaps some playful PvP like humans only with paintball or water balloons. Have a % bar on everyone that knocks them out of contest when 100% is reached. Apply this to targets (vehicles, buildings etc) in the field for other game modes.

Jul 28, 2016
Because I detest PvP I have been trying keep my bias out of it. To scratch an itch though perhaps some playful PvP like humans only with paintball or water balloons. Have a % bar on everyone that knocks them out of contest when 100% is reached. Apply this to targets (vehicles, buildings etc) in the field for other game modes.
lol you just described the game Splatoon.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
perhaps some playful PvP like humans only with paintball or water balloons. Have a % bar on everyone that knocks them out of contest when 100% is reached. Apply this to targets (vehicles, buildings etc) in the field for other game modes.
Imagine running upside down on the ceiling with special space boots and using space pistols that shoot glowing paintballs at night. Then somewhere hidden is your team mate who mistakens you for the enemy and throws a paint balloon as a result you get hit and float for a while until you reach another ledge. Thankfully you have 1% health but you slip on a happy doodie and vanish returning to the spawn area.

Recons would place happy doodies to damage and make people slip when you step on it would make a squelch sound with a tiny hallooo for added effect a fart when you slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.