Em-8er Medium June 16, 2022: Better Angels Part II and Annabelle

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This is a relationship between Russell and Annabelle i am wondering where it will go either take off or they end up annoying each other to the point of madness!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
1657068848776.jpeg
Various wind theories for skirts / kilts

- Wind from the weather
- Wind from shock wave explosion blast
- Wind from farting
- Wind from a roaring kaju

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
Now I'm thinking...
I already have more than 30 skins and we may have still more than 2 years till the game is launched...
Which means that I may end up having almost 60 skins!
It will be somewhat difficult to decide which one I'll be using because I already like so many of them, and there's still so many to come!
Oh my anxiety is kicking again!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
already have more than 30 skins and we may have still more than 2 years till the game is launched...
Which means that I may end up having almost 60 skins!
Doubt i'll be using all the skins to be honest, there is going to be different occasions/moods for different skins. So that gives more choice for a variety of styles to the player.

Personally i am looking at more armored, or those on great deals! Also i am looking forward the other skins
even vehicle skins.

To finally access & use those skins ingame, that will be worth it !

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I’m going to love messing with chroma colors for a while. But with all that has come out so far, the two skins that will have all my attention, outside of chroma, are the current basic soldier and the Gungrave looking one. Makes me want to watch that anime so badly.