Eagerly Awaiting Eight Months...

Jul 27, 2016
So, I'm trying to find the spot where I put my name on a list to be in the pool for Game Testers and I can't. I have a few different game testing experiences under my belt, from Vanilla WoW to Firefall to random MOBAs, and am eagerly looking forward to testing every hole in the universe I can find. Just put a poison weapon in my hands and move out the way, I'll find the easily exploitables.

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
So, I'm trying to find the spot where I put my name on a list to be in the pool for Game Testers and I can't. I have a few different game testing experiences under my belt, from Vanilla WoW to Firefall to random MOBAs, and am eagerly looking forward to testing every hole in the universe I can find. Just put a poison weapon in my hands and move out the way, I'll find the easily exploitables.
I'd recommend sticking around the Discord chat. Every now and again IAmJohnGalt (probably butchering the name) asks people to download and test some stuff on the Unreal server. It's been jetpacks and shooting so far. He'd definitely appreciate the feedback.

Biz

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 30, 2016
We had a foundraiser, first of three planned, about a month ago. Goal of which is to model and rought out, player in a frame with a gun, on a plane filled with boxes to shoot. We did a *cough* lot better than expected and founded not only this but all three of the planned foundraisers as well as additional funds needed for the kickstarter video as well as for some frivulus things, that may or may not include a lot of playercontrolled, possibly ChromaTM integrated, flashing.

At any rate, a part of the foundraiser was gaining access to the test builds. While memory may fail me here, I do belive some people who paid a significant ammount of money will be getting several access codes to the test versions of the future builds. Those are bound to be given away on forums or official discord.

That is his own stuff, nothing todo with the Ember game ^^

Jul 26, 2016
I'd recommend sticking around the Discord chat. Every now and again IAmJohnGalt (probably butchering the name) asks people to download and test some stuff on the Unreal server. It's been jetpacks and shooting so far. He'd definitely appreciate the feedback.
Isn't that for his remake game?

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
At any rate, a part of the foundraiser was gaining access to the test builds. While memory may fail me here, I do belive some people who paid a significant ammount of money will be getting several access codes to the test versions of the future builds. Those are bound to be given away on forums or official discord.
foundraiser? really?

also, who would give away their code to em8er test? not me, that's for sure.