Dream

Marakurt

Forerunner
Feb 7, 2019
Firstly, the game Firefall, remained in my memory for a lifetime and not just me!
With its dynamic, atmosphericly amazing world, flora and fauna.
Collecting resources using Thumping is something that is not likely - and this
the process of collecting resources must be in the game Em-8ER.
Glider flights, as well as installation platforms for jumping!
Gliders for finding caches! It's just magical to catch the flow of oncoming
air to soar longer in the air! Well, of course, leave all
this outfit for each class (possible in a new wrapper) As for me, then
I’ll be running high, so than sit in Omniframe!
And also, mining in the bowels of the planet, naturally thumping there
doesn’t arrive at all! Requires a mobile installation for the extraction of resources BOOM BOOM BOOM!
And the sandbox doesn’t really need to be done !!! Since they quickly get bored! In the game you need
relax! Firefall, this is the same game in which a person rested !!!!!!
My favorite class was Firecat :) With motorcycles, everything is clear.

Marakurt

Forerunner
Feb 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "DefinitiveZer0, сообщение: 50981, участник: 8885"] Я тоже любил Firecat [/ QUOTE]
Надеюсь все это будет

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was a terrible firecat but i love the mammoth mostly and also engineer class with those turrets stuff in weird spots.

One of my dream is to see some way of playing outside of the mek. When i see the mek it gives us the protection we need in the harsh outside world for sure.

Now with our g-suit we look like tiny things however if there was ways to upgrade our g-suit think of it like a tron style with their super tech woven suit.

Would it have tech such as camoflauge and yes we will be more squishy than in a mek but we can at least have some chance to escape, find cover, or get captured even play dead ?

I do imagine pilots outside at times not always in their meks but going out to areas where mek's cannot access perhaps and also to hijack or take over another mek etc etc

I wonder if we start off with a mek but instead start off as just a pilot that must discover the meks from the junkyards to the worker construction meks and eventually having the bp and base to make more alternate meks to suit the players style.

I also wonder if there is going to be some biker gang of bandits who will try to wreck your vehicle or mek would this gang be stealing your items and if so could we get it back hmm

The risk reward could be higher with different ememy types kaijus the most feared but out there are some naughty bandits rubbing their hands at what they could steal from you :O

love to see more vehicle types and how they can be upgraded too to turn for example a motorbike to a mine layer and set traps or turn an APC into a mobile communication station etc etc

So much dreaming oh and to fly in a mek and land on a kaiju head perfectly or inside its mouth to then pew pow and escape out of it before you are eaten up!!!!