Dont Understand Indiegogo

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
sorry, I don't understand this. every time I get news I click on it and it takes me there. Been trying to donate and it always says closed what's up with that? I talked about this in another topic. They said there was going to be a second chance to do this and it is always closed to me every single time I get that email. I'm not rich at all, not even close. So I can only donate when I get that chance. I've had two times where I have been able and it's always closed. Can it be easier? can you guys maybe have a way to donate to your site? like a button?

Last edited:

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
sorry, I don't understand this. every time I get news I click on it and it takes me there. Been trying to donate and it always says closed what's up with that? I talked about this in another topic. They said there was going to be a second chance to do this and it is always closed to me every single time I get that email. I'm not rich at all, not even close. So I can only donate when I get that chance. I've had two times where I have been able and it's always closed. Can it be easier? can you guys maybe have a way to donate to your site? like a button?
You will be able to donate on subsequent milestones. Each milestone will have it's own page and it's own start/stop time. Be patient. I believe the next milestone is due in June.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
yaay finally I was able to be part of it. It says now I have to wait for some other email. I'm happy I was part of it this time. I wish you the best getting your dream done Mark!

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
The campaign you were trying to donate to was already over. We just launched a new one an hour a go. If you have any questions we will make sure to get to them in a timely manor this time.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
what do I do to link my backer account to this? so that I can get the cool stuff? I have no idea. help appreciated.