Dont Understand Indiegogo

Discussion in 'General Ember Discussion' started by 0V3RKILL, May 12, 2017.

1. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

sorry, I don't understand this. every time I get news I click on it and it takes me there. Been trying to donate and it always says closed what's up with that? I talked about this in another topic. They said there was going to be a second chance to do this and it is always closed to me every single time I get that email. I'm not rich at all, not even close. So I can only donate when I get that chance. I've had two times where I have been able and it's always closed. Can it be easier? can you guys maybe have a way to donate to your site? like a button?

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Well-Known Member

You will be able to donate on subsequent milestones. Each milestone will have it's own page and it's own start/stop time. Be patient. I believe the next milestone is due in June.

Faeryl and 0V3RKILL like this.
  3. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

nice thank you very much

Wyntyr likes this.
  4. Mark101

Mark101 New Member

5. Petrified

Petrified New Member

I was having the same issue as Ov3rkill... good to know, thank you

6. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

I got an email saying this Monday is the day for donating right? My wallet is ready. lets get this game done

Mahdi, engjang and Ronyn like this.
  7. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

yaay finally I was able to be part of it. It says now I have to wait for some other email. I'm happy I was part of it this time. I wish you the best getting your dream done Mark!

engjang likes this.
  8. PlzBanMe

PlzBanMe Gatestrider Ember Moderator

The campaign you were trying to donate to was already over. We just launched a new one an hour a go. If you have any questions we will make sure to get to them in a timely manor this time.

engjang and Ronyn like this.
  9. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

what do I do to link my backer account to this? so that I can get the cool stuff? I have no idea. help appreciated.

10. PlzBanMe

PlzBanMe Gatestrider Ember Moderator

It will be done through or with your sign up email. Everything will be taken care of after the campaign is over.

0V3RKILL likes this.