Don't get email for upgrading forum account

Mark101

Terraformer
Apr 29, 2017
Actually i joined the new forum with my old account, i'm backer. When i click "my ember" to the right i get to another page, saying:

"
An E-Mail has been sent to your registered E-Mail address, please open the link embedded within it to verify your E-Mail address and complete the signup proceedure.

If you have also entered an IndieGogo or Paypal address, you will receive an additional E-Mail to verify this address too, even if it is the same address you are using for your Em-8ER ID. You will need to use the verification links provided in both E-Mails. This is not an error.

If the verification process has failed for you or you have lost your E-Mail, please click the below link to resend your verification E-Mail"

Thing is, i don't get this email, its not in the spam folder and nowhere..without it i cannot visit the Ember user portal, pls help.

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
My first few mails to upgrade hit spam, They were sent from Ember Forums instead of the regular notification mail. Could that be an issue your having?

Mark101

Terraformer
Apr 29, 2017
Sorry i was away for a day, actually checked my email again, nothing. Not in spam folder also, just don't get the email.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Have converted my account. But am not receiving the verification email. have confirmed it is not getting caught by spam of junk filters.
Just to clarify, have all those who posted here and the folks in the other thread (Rogllam and JackInTheBox), who are NOT receiving the verification emails tried using the "resend email" button?

See screen shot below ...