Do you want thumpers?

Do you want thumpers to be in this game?

• Total voters

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Hello everyone!
I'd like to get a thumper for solo thumping for fun, no big resources, less mobs, just nostalgia :) How about you?

alienowl

Jul 30, 2016
Hope its there in some form as I enjoyed it imenssily,, loved the pure fun of it I always used a huge one and enjoyed the fun of other players joining in to kill the huge swath of mobs that spawned in or the chosen drop ship attacks at the thumper good old days much fun very much missed

Luisedgm

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Thumpers should be in the game, but should be MUCH more expensive than they were on firefall
And instead of spawning creatures they should lure nearby ones, so choosing a safe place to thump would be possible

Jul 26, 2016
Canada
Thumpers should be in the game, but should be MUCH more expensive than they were on firefall
And instead of spawning creatures they should lure nearby ones, so choosing a safe place to thump would be possible
Maybe just to separate thumpers and the new system, thumpers are only used to attract creatures to be farmed?

TankHunter678

Jul 26, 2016
I think thumpers should be a old mining system you can find in abandoned infested automated refineries from past attempts at mining the planet, or strewn about a region where they were broken or disabled and we can loot them.

Treat them as an event that will bring back a lot of memories for veterans of crashed thumpers landing next to you, and Thump Dump itself.

Maybe just to separate thumpers and the new system, thumpers are only used to attract creatures to be farmed?
Keep in mind theMining MEK-A acronym is THMPR. So a commonly used piece of equipment for attracting mobs should probably use an unrelated name. Seismic Generator works.