Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
Awesome work!

@Fillmore may I start shelling feedback now or it's too soon? :p

1) Pager is inconsistent with rest of the site, just wrap div.PageNav with new div.pageNavLinkGroup, also add pager at the bottom of the devtracker.
2) Was it necessary to introduce new classes? I fear this decouples devtracker from the main theme so if there is update to theme, devtracker won't reflect that and break. :oops: For example instead of div.threadWrapper you can perhaps use div.message ?

Thank you very much for this.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Awesome work!

1) Pager is inconsistent with rest of the site, just wrap div.PageNav with new div.pageNavLinkGroup, also add pager at the bottom of the devtracker.
2) Was it necessary to introduce new classes? I fear this decouples devtracker from the main theme so if there is update to theme, devtracker won't reflect that and break. :oops: For example instead of div.threadWrapper you can perhaps use div.message ?

Is it also possible, that it's not showing on phone? Seem i can't find it on my phone lol

Fillmore

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Ember Dev
Kaiju Whisperer
Jul 26, 2016
Utah, USA
Awesome work!

Never too soon for feedback, I appreciate it.

I'll go ahead and try out wrapping the Pager, and I'll add it to the bottom of the page as well.

As for the new classes, I agree with you about them not working well between themes, and I want as few of them as possible. I tried to recycle as many standard classes as I could while building the DevTracker. I'll check out using .message instead. I appreciate any suggestions.

Unfortunately, there are some classes I don't think I can get away from, like .threadLeftColumn and .threadRightColumn. The way the thread based navigation works in the Tracker is different than anything else in XenForo and needed a bit of custom work.

Thanks a jillion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.