Design Concept For P0-TCR (Prototype 0, Terrain Combat Robot AKA Protector)

Arca9

Deepscanner
Aug 5, 2016
Moved Here

A new System. p0-tcr(Prototype 0, Terrain Combat Robot AKA Protector).

po-tcr would be a new introduction into the game. Specifically a weaponized companion. I cannot tell you how many games i have played where the "mounts" did jack shit. It's one of my dreams to travel with a companion that can actually assist me or my friends in combat.

This would remove the thmprs weapon capabilities(From my previous concpet i created here https://forums.em8er.com/threads/t-h-m-p-r-art-is-up.168/page-4#post-10609 ) & bring it back to what it originally was. Your p0-tcr would be module as well and come in Different version.

p0-tcr Version H
Primary Function: Healing
Best Designed For: Skirmish players. Hit quick and hard and retreat to regain health.

Health: 1/3
Healing: 3/3 (Can heal even in combat)
Movement: 3/3 (moves faster than operator to keep up or close gap between them)
Combat: 0-1/3 (Requires Offensive OS to engage in self protection combat.)
OS: Protection. Primary objectives: Heal, Move to operator, Flee Combat.
Self Special:
Self Heal to Max.
p0-Splash: Releases bacteria that increases cell regeneration rate when being healed. (Effects Group)

p0-tcr Version D
Primary Function: Distraction
Best Designed For: Stealth players. p0-tcr will engaged designed targets or areas allowing operator to oversee and engage VIP targets.

Health: 3/3
Healing: 0-1/3 (Requires Health Module to heal operator, can not function in combat)
Movement: 1/3
Combat 2/3 (Designed to damage many targets at once, but not well)
OS: Distraction. Primary objectives: Remove attention drawn to operator, Move to target, Never Disengage unless instructed.
Self Special:
Thmp, Draws attention to self similar to thmpr by impacting ground. Will not introduce more targets.
Burn Cannon: Fires incredibly hot round at any target engaging operator to increase aggro to p0-tcr.

p0-tcr Version U
Primary Function: Universal
Best Designed For: Explorers. p0-tcr will follow operator unless told otherwise, engaging in combat along side him/her and healing when not under fire.

Health: 2/3
Healing: 1/3
Movement: 2/3 (Matches operator)
Combat 3/3 (Single Target high damage. Module to allow multi target low damage)
OS: Companion. Primary Objectives: Return fire against enemies engaging operator, Move to operator or target (Risky due to health), Disengage when operator or self is low health.
Self Special:
Self Heal to closest 25%. (25/50/75/100)
p0-Opt(imization): Increases effects of attached weapon. (Better Damage, Increase Splash Range)

Important:
Though p0-tcr's will make soloing more enjoyable and dynamic they can never replace the functions of another player who is specialized in their class.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like the idea does sound cool especially for solo players or anyone wanting a companion pet bot that actually functions!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
ahh me too because most times rl stuff gets in the way for others and i get impatient and hop on and go on my exploration :D

Arca9

Deepscanner
Aug 5, 2016
ahh me too because most times rl stuff gets in the way for others and i get impatient and hop on and go on my exploration :D
For me it's more along the lines of people can bring burdens. Sometimes i like to aimlessly wonder without having to tell someone where i am going

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
For me it's more along the lines of people can bring burdens. Sometimes i like to aimlessly wonder without having to tell someone where i am going
that sure is good to have the freedom and be able to go as you please in your own pace rather than someone that could speed run it all just to get the best stuff etc.